Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: Gambian politics
 Halifa Sallah: Has OJ lost Focus?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Janko

Gambia
1267 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2012 :  23:42:42  Show Profile  Visit Janko's Homepage Send Janko a Private Message
".....On my part, even though I may not be able to resist a determined pressure for me to stand as a candidate in the National Assembly elections, what would have been best is for me to work on party building, develop language skills to be able to speak Fula, Jola, Serahule, French and Arabic fluently, transform my manuscripts into books and may be even link to Universities to get PHD in Sociology and Economics before engaging the APRC in full force in 2016. If the public could have given me this respite without feeling that I have abandoned them, I would clearly attain all I want to attain in life in these five years and devote the rest of my life to their civil, political, economic, social and cultural emancipation. Will this be possible? Time will tell...."

Clean your house before pointing a finger ... Never be moved by delirious Well-wishers in their ecstasy

Edited by - Janko on 07 Jan 2012 23:44:33
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06