Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: Gambian politics
 Politics is a contest of ideas not insults: To All
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2011 :  21:20:33  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
THE STANDARD WITH AN;

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2011 :  02:44:06  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Once again an online newspaper with no indication whatever who is running it, no contact details,under its present setup I personally think that any story published especially a scoop, should be treated with scepticism and not relied upon until verified by a reliable source,that's my opinion,you please yourself what and who you believe .

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2011 :  03:36:00  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
Toubab 1020. The website is underdevelop but The Standard is legally operating as a local Gambian newspaper; Proprietor is Sheriff Bojang a career journalist and intellectual.

OPEN LETTER IS EXCELLENT AND WRITER'S NAME IS THERE!

Edited by - kobo on 30 Dec 2011 03:41:25
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2012 :  01:02:44  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
quote:
"The seasoned administrator and diplomat said: “I keep telling people all along that democracy is not by being angry or fighting;........"

MORE WITH DAILY OBSERVER NEWS;
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2012 :  00:36:27  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
THE BAD TASTE OF GAMBIAN POLITICS CITIZENS (COMPATRIOTS) INTERACTIONS; ARGUMENTS, "INSULTS", DEROGATORY REMARKS, ON-LINE ARROGANT COMMENTS AND FREAK TWEETS IS MANIFESTED AS EXAMPLES, COURTESY OF HELLO GAMBIA UNDER;

RELATED SELECTED BANTABA TOPICS FOR OPPOSITION FRONT;

quote:
"Know yourselves, know your country, and the world. Then you shall be the architect of your own destiny!"

GOD SAVE THE GAMBIA!

Edited by - kobo on 07 Jan 2012 01:41:07
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.13 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06