Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: World politics
 Turkey Generals Resign: Tension Mounts
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2011 :  02:20:50  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message

Top Military genrals of Turkey threw away as tension mounts. What next?

http://thesecurityguy.com.au/index.php/2011/07/turkey-senior-military-resignations-heighten-tensions/

Karamba

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2011 :  12:10:31  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
turk, have you YOUR own opinion of what is taking place in your country ?

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2011 :  15:56:26  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
Civilian rule authority over military indicates more maturity of democracy.

diaspora! Too many Chiefs and Very Few Indians.

Halifa Salah: PDOIS is however realistic. It is fully aware that the Gambian voters are yet to reach a level of political consciousness that they rely on to vote on the basis of Principles, policies and programmes and practices.
Go to Top of Page

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2011 :  16:09:02  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message
Lame excuses, Turk. You spit on Gambians as though everything is paradise in Turkey if you are from there at all. What is there to displease top ranking miltary officers to give up the ghost if all was glory? Is it poverty biting the Turks or illiteracy eating up the people. Or better still poverty, execess wealth, superior knowledge and talent?

Karamba
Go to Top of Page

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2011 :  16:19:24  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
Your rubbish is not worth to comment. Do you have any opinion. I was surprise you rubbish did not include Jammeh this time.

Halifa Salah: PDOIS is however realistic. It is fully aware that the Gambian voters are yet to reach a level of political consciousness that they rely on to vote on the basis of Principles, policies and programmes and practices.

Edited by - turk on 31 Jul 2011 16:21:37
Go to Top of Page

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2011 :  16:19:39  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message
Rubbbbishhh! Well, well, well!

Karamba
Go to Top of Page

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2011 :  16:22:33  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
Of course. You don't have any opinion. You just provided a link. Then the second post you comment some idiocy.

It shows civilians have authority and can stand up against military. There are three coup happened in Turkey. There was no resistance. Now when there is a conflict, army generals could not do anything but resign. That is a progress.

Unlike coward like you, some people stand up and fight.

When Jammeh take over, was there any resistance. No. People even vote for him next election. Let me explain so your dysfunctional brain gets it.

There are many army generals are being investigated for coup planning a few years ago. This army general was complaining about the investigation of civilians. He demanded them to release. The civilian authority show them their middle finger. Than he had to resign.

Was there any resistance when Jammeh take over?

Edited by - turk on 31 Jul 2011 16:29:17
Go to Top of Page

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2011 :  16:28:57  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message
Turk:

"Of course. You don't have any opinion. You just provided a link. Then the second post you comment some idiocy."

Karamba
Go to Top of Page

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2011 :  16:38:45  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
What is your opinion? You provided link. Did you make any comment about it? Did you relate the event to Gambia? Did you have any comparison? No.

Edited by - turk on 31 Jul 2011 16:39:10
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2011 :  17:29:26  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
sorry turk I didn't expect to start a heated discussion I was just curious,as you know I don't know much about political things,let the politicos loose to discuss this topic with you,I am off !!

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 31 Jul 2011 18:35:42
Go to Top of Page

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2011 :  19:56:23  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Karamba

Turk:

"Of course. You don't have any opinion. You just provided a link. Then the second post you comment some idiocy."

I reserved my candid opinion. By the way when was it the last time my simple opinion matter ? Stop your comtempt and conceit Turk. Tell us if this rupture is a result of OVER EDUCATION, EXCESS WEALTH, or what?

Karamba

Edited by - Karamba on 31 Jul 2011 20:06:40
Go to Top of Page

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2011 :  01:22:49  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message
On the globe, Turkey appears part of planet Earth. I am not aware of angels inhabiting anywhere near that spot of land. You are a very clever and knowledgeable person. You are not stupid. You are not an ***** Turk. You are from the rich spot on this planet. You are good. What more does a man want ?

Karamba
Go to Top of Page

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2011 :  01:22:59  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
Coward like you with no political IQ, would not understand.

Go to Top of Page

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2011 :  01:31:20  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message

Turkey army generals resigned enmasse linked to a COUP PLOT
Gambia Chief of Army ARRESTED and jailed linked to COUP PLOT.

Now, man of higher knowledge, what have you to say about this choatic resign of a nation's GENERALS ?

Turkey is very rich. No political problems. People are educated and well fed. No hunger. Everyone is educated so nobody is able to cheat the rest. Self perpetuation hmmmmmmmmmmmm!

No self perpetuation. No one man show. Everyone is happy.

What then is there to prompt a coup plot that leads top resignation enmasse of SENIOR ARMY GENERALS.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/turkeys-military-elite-quit-en-masse/story-e6frg6so-1226105538558

Karamba
Go to Top of Page

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2011 :  01:44:34  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by turk

Coward like you with no political IQ, would not understand.

Turk, if you are Turkish as you claim to be, no wonder you are how you are. MILITARY IN POLITICS Whooooooops!!

Is this all the reason why you vehemently stick your neck out to support Gambia's military in forced power ?

For those who may not know, the Turks have long line of military unity between their army and Gambian army. By some interesting twist of situation, if the army in Gambia persists on staying to rule, then they have mastered their training from Turkey where army generals pose a threat to democracy.

So Mr Turkie,, man of knowledge larger than the oceans, what can you explain about the choas gripping Turkey.

In agreement of my lack of knowledge, please be kind to enlighten me. I have no doubt some other people will benefit from your valuable lectures.

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Turk of Turkey.

Karamba

Edited by - Karamba on 01 Aug 2011 01:54:19
Go to Top of Page

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2011 :  10:00:34  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
I have enlighten you several times. But you are an imbecile. You don't get it. I have never support neither Jammeh, nor regime in Gambia. Let me repeat. Gambia has no better alternative than Jammeh. Can your empty brain get it? The opposition leader is running like chicken to seek asylum in Senegal.

I dare you to identify yourself if you are so passionate about Gambia. Santafara, Sister Omega have honor, we know who they are.

Jammeh is superior to you. As long as cowards/imbeciles like you who is ready to bend over to be fudged exist, Jammeh will have the power abuse you. Your kind is the main obstacle for Gambian failure. You deserve Jammeh. My duty to expose the cowards/imbeciles like you. Nothing is given to you on a silver plate. If you want to get rid of Jammeh. There is an election coming up. But you have nothing to offer to Gambians other than rubbish. You can go and stand up against him. But you can't do that because you are coward. Frankly, you obsession look like you have a sexual fantasies for him.

Turkey has flaws for democracy. However, they are better/more advance than Gambia. Because there are less cowards/imbecile like you. Turkey has progressed. You can even learn from those Turkish generals. To protest, they resigned. When they resigned they said, we found the allegation for to be unfair, under these circumstances, we can't work with this government. They have more honor than you can ever have. Cowards like you with no honor needs to learn from them. Today there is no coup treat for Turkey. In Gambia, you even support coup to get rid of Jammeh. You are even ready to sell your soul to your former colonial master to get rid of Jammeh. You even asked Gambians to uprise while you are hiding in the bush like a rat.

Edited by - turk on 01 Aug 2011 10:32:36
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.15 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06