Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: World politics
 Turkey Generals Resign: Tension Mounts
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2011 :  20:41:15  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message
Thank you Turk. Is that end of your lectures? To you I say, clever man, wealthy man, possessor of knowledge. You are everything good.

How much it take a Turk to insult Gambians who demand basic rights goes beyond the limit.

Say if I happen to be the only Gambian wanting to plunge the whole nation of Gambia in the deep Atlantic Ocean, it takes a generous Turkish to stop me from doing it. On account of your interest for salvation of Gambia, it worths so much that a salute from each Gambian will not do.

Bravo to youi Turkie. I will not insult a Turkish army general for plotting to stage a coup. Only a little correction though. I am no coup plotter. The biggest coup plotter that Gambia knows is captain Yaya Jemus Jammeh. I hate coup much the same way Toubab1020 hates politics. I want to see Jammeh out but not through the same brutal means he used. I want civilised Gambia to regain civil order and will continue striving for that. I am aware of how disgusted some people feel when they are unable to keep everyone silent. Whose fault?

Karamba
Go to Top of Page

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2011 :  21:33:02  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
Karamba

You misunderstood. I am not insulting Gambians. I am insulting you for being coward and low political IQ. You are the one who dislike Jammeh, so you are supposed to stand up instead of hiding in the bush. Majority of Gambian are happy with their leader. If they are happy, no one is required to stand up. Jammeh is legitimized himself by winning consecutive elections with overwhelming majority.

diaspora! Too many Chiefs and Very Few Indians.

Halifa Salah: PDOIS is however realistic. It is fully aware that the Gambian voters are yet to reach a level of political consciousness that they rely on to vote on the basis of Principles, policies and programmes and practices.

Edited by - turk on 01 Aug 2011 21:33:57
Go to Top of Page

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2011 :  00:26:14  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

You plot to stop me, sorry you can't. Clever man, wise man, lover of Gambian nation.

"God so loves the world he gave out his only....."

Turk so loves Gambia, he is worried about ********s and ready to employ his full scale of wisdom to crush THE ONLY GAMBIAN AGAINST TYRANNY. he enjoys the pride of silencing everyone else.

Good job. Thank you, thank you, thank you Mister.

Thank you Turk for your unflinching love affair with Gambiaaaaaaaaaa like Tony Daabaa. You need lot of muscle power to tear this ONLY disbeliever of deception.

Let's have more hot pepper from your kitchen. This one does not taste bitter enough. have a very nice time.

Karamba
Go to Top of Page

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2011 :  01:24:23  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message
Turk wrote:

"Karamba

You misunderstood. I am not insulting Gambians. I am insulting you for being coward and low political IQ."

I first became Gambian and then came to disagree with cheating and deception.

Well Turk, in civilised Gambia insults are reserved for very clever people to employ. Thank you.

Here in Bantaba however I am not aware of open door policy for heaping INSULTS and the pride of declaring openly a willful desire to spew insults.

Now that exposing the truth is what generates all the insults, then more truth awaits. Keep insulting if that brings joy to your world.

Karamba
Go to Top of Page

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2011 :  06:43:24  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
quote:
I am no coup plotter.

but
quote:
Justification for international community to intervene in the affairs of Gambia is so that before these bandits get totally out of hand they get tamed.

You are worse. In this bantaba, you called and justified foreign intervention to change the regime in Gambia. You called same action that was done in Libya and Ivory Coast. To me it is worse than calling coup. To me it is treason. You are a traitor. This is a criminal act. How many people are dying in Gambia every year because of political violence.1? 10? 100? 1000s? How can you justify the foreign intervention for regime change? I suggest do not identify yourself and hide in the bush. Because if you state what you are saying on this forum, you could get death penalty.

quote:
treson ....citizen's actions to help a foreign government overthrow the government, make war against his or her state....

I support Gambian people. Even though they could make the wrong decision. If they want and ready to change the regime, they should be the ones. Not soldiers, not your former colonial master. There is no violence in Gambia that would require any extraordinary regime change. And Gambians are happy with Jammeh. There is an election coming up, that is an option for you to change regime. But supporting coup and worse supporting toubabs to intervene in Gambian affairs is treason by someone with no honor and patriotism.

Halifa Salah: PDOIS is however realistic. It is fully aware that the Gambian voters are yet to reach a level of political consciousness that they rely on to vote on the basis of Principles, policies and programmes and practices.

Edited by - turk on 03 Aug 2011 00:24:52
Go to Top of Page

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2011 :  00:47:48  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message

If you feel like, write everything for the best joy of your soul Turkie. Your opnion is not worth it. Carry on till where you want to end it. I don't owe you any explanation and will never try to. You believe and stand by what you want. Dig into your remote mental chambers and come up with any word that would have annoyed you. As to whether you are capable of letting me take one word of yours, no sorry no.

Sane people all over the world never bother about what does not make sense to them. The fact that you are unhappy about the simple truth dished out here makes you too vulnerable Turk. If you can't stand it, pour out your chest's contents by all means.

You can't stop this pressure meant to evict the fat elephant under the bed. In the process though stray bullets will no doubt hit loitering creatures along the way. You are not the target Turk. You just happen to place yourself in front of flying arrows. No advice for you at all.

Karamba
Go to Top of Page

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2011 :  23:08:10  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message

In Turkey, will power of the Bullet carry greater or lesser influence? How much does it matter to the citizens ?

http://www.nationalturk.com/en/turkey-to-continue-restricting-military-power-13270

Karamba
Go to Top of Page

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2011 :  07:20:09  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
Since you like Turkey, here is a link for you to read

Turkish Military will defend Gambia against your colonial master.

p.s. :)

Edited by - turk on 04 Aug 2011 07:21:33
Go to Top of Page

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2011 :  23:56:38  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message

Turkey taking pains to embrace democracy:

http://www.thewashingtonreview.org/articles/can-turkey-build-a-bridge-over-troubled-waters-by-amending-the-1982-constitution.html

Karamba
Go to Top of Page

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2011 :  01:04:53  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
As one can see, Turkey made tremendous progress. They declare Republic in 1923. After devastating First World War. It is a long process. After 88 years. They are A6th largest economy. 6th strongest military power. A Nato member and negotiating with EU. Last 10 years, the GDP growth is second to China. Despite all the gains, still far perfect from the democracy. It is not about person A or B. It is long process.

Gambia has still long way to go. It is not easy, it is even more difficult to have obstacles like Karamba and its kind.

Go to Top of Page

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2011 :  03:27:06  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message
Gambia will have very long way to go because a greedy ONE PERSON sticks his nose on the seat of power. That is no democracy. Seizing power by barrel of the gun and threatening whole nation with death is quite savage. Will one person be allowed to hold the whole nation of Turkey at ransom and expect everyone to keep quiet about that?

Turk, you are one typical biased person in a million counts. How do you get to know that Jammeh came to power by the most savage means still clinging on and yet any mention of that gets you to whatever. You keep repeating that the problem of Gambia is not one person. For 17 years, one person is killing, stealing, and deceiving Gambians. If that one person is not a problem, what then is a problem.

Jammeh remains a serious problem of Gambia not that he is the only bad or corrupt person. He seized power by force of guns and is not ready to exit in peace. That is called agression gentleman, no matter who cares not to know that.

In Turkey, what will be the position of good citizens when the military happens to seize power and do what Jammeh is doing? Only as a reminder, Jammeh is not only a security threat to everyone in Gambia. He is a critical risk to the economy and financial welfare of the collective.

Will anyone do that in Turkey and keep the citizens quiet at all ?

What rights have the military in Turkey seeking to tamper with the political life?

Karamba

Edited by - Karamba on 05 Aug 2011 03:45:43
Go to Top of Page

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2011 :  16:22:29  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
quote:
Will one person be allowed to hold the whole nation of Turkey at ransom and expect everyone to keep quiet about that?

That is the difference between in terms of democratic maturity of Turkish vs Gambians. There can not be military coup in Turkey. Civilians have total control. The people voted for 50 percent for the current PM that has been fighting with coup supporters and putting them in prison. The prosecutor has no fear questioning the top general. Gambia is total different situation. The people do not demand civilian government. In Gambia it is about power struggle. It is not about democracy.

I am not biased but it is certain that you are clueless about what is going on in Turkey and Gambia. Your comparison of two is sign of idiocy. Jammeh came to power and elected consecutively with overwhelming majority. The Turkish guy in power was put in prison by the military. He is a civilian. He is the opposite side of the military/coup people. He spent 4 months in the prision. Then he was released and became PM and he has been PM for last 9 years with 50 percent support. Jammeh is coup leader. He does not have civilian roots. He did not come from civilian background. He is not a good leader. The majority of Gambians do not offer alternative to it. Not only they are lacking the political alternative, they are also lacking the determination and heart. There are newspaper is being published, and the leader of UDP and PDOIS can speak and tell every rubbish you also tell us. What happens. Nothing. No reaction. UDP tells about how corrupt Jammeh. We all know about corruption. What happens? Nothing. UDP tells us, about human rights violation. I read that all the time on the newspaper. UPD coward leader speaks on GRTS. I watched him. He tells us human rights violation, corruption. What happens. Nothing.

Jammeh is not the only corrupt person in Gambia. Corruption is from top to bottom. Corruption is not immoral, from a police officer to top senior officials have corruption. Corruption is normal and it is part of daily life. Even those prostitutes in order to enter senegambia provide quick services on security officials. Even taxi drivers get services from the students for the transportation money. Do not tell me about corruption being only in Jammeh.

The military power took over in Turkey in 1980. 31 years ago. Now Turks are able to fire and put generals in the prison. Gambia is not in this sitution. Yes, Gambian government tried the coup supporter recently. But it is not the civilian government did that. Gambian government is not a civilian government. It is a totalitarian regime and people are happy about it. There is no alternative to it. People do not demand alternative. It is the government that is not a democratic government. The problem is in Gambia, Gambians are not ready to fight against coup. They are not capable to provide and demand for better. In Turkey, they are. Turks have made more progress than Gambia. They are more advanced. Their social, economic and political maturity are way more advanced than Gambia. It is all about people. You will never understand how politics words. Because your Political IQ is too low.

Turks would not let a leader like Jammeh anymore. But Gambians do. The only talk comes from the cowards like you on the internet. Even Sallah speaks, no one supports. Read my signature. Gambians are not politically motivated based on principles, policies and programs. They are unaware about them. They do not understand, and demand.

Your bringing Turkey is just your getting personal with me. Nothing else. Get your brain, when I talk about Turkish people I use the 'they'. Does this mean anything to you?

Edited by - turk on 05 Aug 2011 16:32:24
Go to Top of Page

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2011 :  21:23:45  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message

Are you sure Turk, all is fine with you ? What do you identify as your type of reasoning. Two suggestions: 'Subjective bias" Objective rationale relation"

The reason for asking this is that in your posts, you place yourself as a clean mind. What that mind produces here on Bantaba is only edible to yourself.

Out of more than 1.5 million severely offended Gambians, your limited compass of life directs you to only one person as standing against tyranny and deception. That leaves you somewhere only you know. Turkie, you will do nothing to get near offending me. All I do is help you keep contradicting yourslef. Due to your biases it is difficult for you to accept your many contradictory elements here alone.

You assume that this thread on Turkey is about you. Are you Turkey then ? How do you get on filling your empty bag with sand and dust ?

Are you sure it is only here on Bantaba that Gambians detest and challenge tyranny ? You are the most wondeful of all. try something else. Your this half baked ideas have no place. Any line of message from you reveals so much. So carry on.

Karamba
Go to Top of Page

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2011 :  21:30:44  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
Beg and keep licking your master balls to invade Gambia for regime change. That what cowards with no honors do. You are enemy of Gambians.

Edited by - turk on 05 Aug 2011 21:31:41
Go to Top of Page

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2011 :  23:04:47  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by turk

Beg and keep licking your master balls to invade Gambia for regime change. That what cowards with no honors do. You are enemy of Gambians.

Well stated. Is that what you have for dinner? The more you try to stand on the way of truth, the more you are exposed Turk.

So this is your contribution to liberating Gambia from the iron claws of a brutal tyrant.

It makes me laugh how you get this tight to yourself.

Karamba

Edited by - Karamba on 05 Aug 2011 23:07:22
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06