Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: World politics
 Mau Mau Kenyans allowed to sue UK
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2011 :  12:52:17  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
Mau Mau Kenyans allowed to sue UK government

diaspora! Too many Chiefs and Very Few Indians.

Halifa Salah: PDOIS is however realistic. It is fully aware that the Gambian voters are yet to reach a level of political consciousness that they rely on to vote on the basis of Principles, policies and programmes and practices.

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2011 :  15:33:03  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Expect you are content that this news has emerged turk,comment, not me,except to say that many white folk were hacked to death by the mau mau,can their relatives get compensation ? no of course not.

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2011 :  15:45:19  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
Did mau mau hack them to death in UK? What are these white folk doing in Kenya during colonial times? Humanitarian aid?

You are absolutely right, what about the rights of apartheid regime in South Africa... Local African violated their colonialism 'right'. Absolutely. And what about the native americans. They killed many European settlers. Yeah. Native American should pay them compensation.

Are you saying Kenyans should pay compensation to British People? Is that what you are saying.

Halifa Salah: PDOIS is however realistic. It is fully aware that the Gambian voters are yet to reach a level of political consciousness that they rely on to vote on the basis of Principles, policies and programmes and practices.

Edited by - turk on 21 Jul 2011 15:54:33
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2011 :  20:13:48  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
If the mau mau hacked people to death,then the relatives of those who were so killed should be allowed to sue,no one deserves to be hacked to death and if claims from long ago are still considered to be "active" and eligible for compensation,then yes,all these things happened in different times to what is expected today.
It cannot be correct just to let one side have the power of the law behind them.
Lawyers would be so out of pocket if they couldn't take long legal arguement into the court systems of countries.

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2011 :  20:36:44  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
Touby. You need to read more about law.

Individuals may kill someone. Those individuals could be caught and put in prison. There is no such thing as I get compensation for someone killed my relatives. That is a general norm in law.

However, if the British government has acted unlawfully and caused death, in this case, suing authority is possible. They are not going to put UK into prison. But, they can sue for either compensation or acknowledgement of a colonial state (British Empire) that has no business in foreign land but involve violent criminality. That is totally different. So you are comparing apples with sushi.

Edited by - turk on 21 Jul 2011 20:37:50
Go to Top of Page

Moe

USA
2326 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2011 :  21:10:18  Show Profile Send Moe a Private Message
Touby if the white man wants compensation from the MAU MAU movement, well what are they gonna compensate the Ugandan's, it was the British that Installed "Eddie Amin Dada" IN A CALCULATED MOVE RIGHT??, ya'LL , or should I say "THEY HAVE NO SHAME" you are from Niumi that am certain of the British Niuminka...........................peace

I am Jebel Musa better yet rock of Gibraltar,either or,still a stronghold and a Pillar commanding direction

The GPU wants Me Hunted Down for what I don't know .....
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2011 :  21:48:32  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message

OK MOE we all make mistakes,in that case a very big fat one

quote:
Originally posted by Moe

Touby if the white man wants compensation from the MAU MAU movement, well what are they gonna compensate the Ugandan's, it was the British that Installed "Eddie Amin Dada" IN A CALCULATED MOVE RIGHT??, ya'LL , or should I say "THEY HAVE NO SHAME" you are from Niumi that am certain of the British Niuminka...........................peace

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06