Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: Gambian politics
 Gambia, Politics and Death
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2011 :  04:52:18  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
Touby - Do you really understand what is said here? Seriously.

diaspora! Too many Chiefs and Very Few Indians.

Halifa Salah: PDOIS is however realistic. It is fully aware that the Gambian voters are yet to reach a level of political consciousness that they rely on to vote on the basis of Principles, policies and programmes and practices.
Go to Top of Page

Moe

USA
2326 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2011 :  04:59:42  Show Profile Send Moe a Private Message
Touby, Touby, Turk is Talking to You where are you?..........Peace

I am Jebel Musa better yet rock of Gibraltar,either or,still a stronghold and a Pillar commanding direction

The GPU wants Me Hunted Down for what I don't know .....
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2011 :  12:02:49  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
OK boys, settle down,unlike you both, who I suspect have a good idea of the true identity of MOST of the politicos who post here,or can make a very good guess,I do not have that advantage,therefore I cannot understand everything that is being written, I fully admit that,does that go some way to answering your question turk ? (MOE, you are very impatient.) That's it until the next great posting.

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 12 Jul 2011 12:03:49
Go to Top of Page

Moe

USA
2326 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2011 :  21:42:28  Show Profile Send Moe a Private Message
Touby call me IMPATIENT one more time and see whats gonna happen? You don't easily give up do you, I tried calling you alkaloo, but you insisted, elevated you to PARAMOUNT chief you still said not good enough, I guess it's time to consult King Turk to validate you crowning to "KING TOUBY, THE SIMPLE KING", Turk is Touby a King?...............Peace

I am Jebel Musa better yet rock of Gibraltar,either or,still a stronghold and a Pillar commanding direction

Go to Top of Page

Prince

507 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2011 :  21:48:20  Show Profile Send Prince a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Moe

Touby call me IMPATIENT one more time and see whats gonna happen? You don't easily give up do you, I tried calling you alkaloo, but you insisted, elevated you to PARAMOUNT chief you still said not good enough, I guess it's time to consult King Turk to validate you crowning to "KING TOUBY, THE SIMPLE KING", Turk is Touby a King?...............Peace

Moe, stop cheating your employer. Get back to work!

Better yet, tell your cousin to behave!
http://observer.gm/africa/gambia/article/d30-bail-bond-for-idle-man
Go to Top of Page

Moe

USA
2326 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2011 :  22:25:31  Show Profile Send Moe a Private Message
Am off today Prince Charming, Is your Man Touby a King? or should I inquire with my Man King Kitab?.

BTW thats not my uncle, he might be related to Santafara .........................Peace

Go to Top of Page

Janko

Gambia
1267 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2011 :  22:44:21  Show Profile  Visit Janko's Homepage Send Janko a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by turk

Janko some reason reminds me autism. The rain man. Dustin Hoffman.

stop pulling my leg, am not that focused. But am clear about one thing, Toubab knows how to cook you eggs.

Clean your house before pointing a finger ... Never be moved by delirious Well-wishers in their ecstasy
Go to Top of Page

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2011 :  23:12:03  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Janko

quote:
Originally posted by turk

Janko some reason reminds me autism. The rain man. Dustin Hoffman.

stop pulling my leg, am not that focused. But am clear about one thing, Toubab knows how to cook you eggs.

Eggs. It would be a waste. I became vegetarian.

Halifa Salah: PDOIS is however realistic. It is fully aware that the Gambian voters are yet to reach a level of political consciousness that they rely on to vote on the basis of Principles, policies and programmes and practices.
Go to Top of Page

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2011 :  23:17:34  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Prince
Moe, stop cheating your employer. Get back to work!

Better yet, tell your cousin to behave!
http://observer.gm/africa/gambia/article/d30-bail-bond-for-idle-man

30 Dalasi bond! lol.

Moe's employment duty is to post here. He works for NIA along with Momodou. He has all of our IP, identities. Why do you think I ain't saying anything bad for Jammeh.

Go to Top of Page

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2011 :  23:22:42  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Moe

BTW thats not my uncle, he might be related to Santafara .........................Peace

Uncle Santa is a very decent man. Except, when we met, he unknowingly drunk my offer of fruity beer, 'fruli' as he thought it is a strawberry juice. And despite we met in person, he is still unsure whether I am white man or black man, but he is sure I am a Gambian undercover posting here.

Go to Top of Page

Prince

507 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2011 :  00:44:37  Show Profile Send Prince a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Moe

Am off today Prince Charming, Is your Man Touby a King? or should I inquire with my Man King Kitab?.

Toubab is NO KING. He always chickens out of confrontations, which is not a kingly character.

I stopped by Santa’s B’ham home a few years ago. I was a little pissed that I was forced to walk my fat behind because I couldn’t get a cab from the train station to his home.

Politics aside, he is actually a very nice and decent fellow. Madam is also a great cook!

@Turk, I really doubt that the NIA is so idle that they would bother with simple people like me and Toubab. We can huff and puff all we want….
Go to Top of Page

Janko

Gambia
1267 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2011 :  01:24:26  Show Profile  Visit Janko's Homepage Send Janko a Private Message
So,
where are we at, I mean, home, Gambian politics;
dead, alive or having cardiac massage

Clean your house before pointing a finger ... Never be moved by delirious Well-wishers in their ecstasy
Go to Top of Page

Prince

507 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2011 :  01:31:38  Show Profile Send Prince a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Janko

So,
where are we at, I mean, home, Gambian politics;
dead, alive or having cardiac massage

Scary options Janko. My take: None of the above, Gambian politics is a mere mirage. It's like a kongdorong, just a figment of people's wild imaginations. It was never alive, so it cannot suffer from the conditions you listed.
Go to Top of Page

Janko

Gambia
1267 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2011 :  00:36:56  Show Profile  Visit Janko's Homepage Send Janko a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Prince

Scary options Janko. My take: None of the above, Gambian politics is a mere mirage. It's like a kongdorong, just a figment of people's wild imaginations. It was never alive, so it cannot suffer from the conditions you listed.

Interesting point, Prince

Politics, I believe is in itself imaginative or if you like idealistic.
I disagree if you mean the social-context of Gambia; the account of her social structures and relations are fabrications lacking equivalence in the everyday lived life.
Hence public affairs since time immemorial have been regulated politically, methods and tactics were and are still used to formulate and apply policy.

I agree totally with your conclusion, if you mean we are yet to make real politics of our everyday realities, needs and social relations involving power.
It seems as if our governments/politicians are running a race in their “wild imaginations”, hence most of them, if not all, feel left behind.

Edited by - Janko on 16 Jul 2011 12:07:22
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2011 :  01:56:10  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Janko,I wish more of the posters here had your foresight and common sense,thanks.

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 15 Jul 2011 01:56:29
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06