Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: World politics
 Smiling coast of Caribbean: Jamaica
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2011 :  21:06:16  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by kiwi

Turk, where is your humor I thought Moe wanted to know about the other greenery...

Kiwi

Considering how serious, moral and decent Moe is, I could never get his innuendo.

diaspora! Too many Chiefs and Very Few Indians.

Halifa Salah: PDOIS is however realistic. It is fully aware that the Gambian voters are yet to reach a level of political consciousness that they rely on to vote on the basis of Principles, policies and programmes and practices.
Go to Top of Page

Moe

USA
2326 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2011 :  21:50:08  Show Profile Send Moe a Private Message
you're Killing me Turk, Yeah what Tree's and what greenery?..........................................Peace

I am Jebel Musa better yet rock of Gibraltar,either or,still a stronghold and a Pillar commanding direction

The GPU wants Me Hunted Down for what I don't know .....
Go to Top of Page

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2011 :  22:57:40  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
I would rate the landscape of Jamaica to be top along with Sweden, Venezuela.

Halifa Salah: PDOIS is however realistic. It is fully aware that the Gambian voters are yet to reach a level of political consciousness that they rely on to vote on the basis of Principles, policies and programmes and practices.
Go to Top of Page

Moe

USA
2326 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2011 :  05:23:01  Show Profile Send Moe a Private Message
Yes Turk the Landscape is Beautiful and I know I and I is enjoying the scenery, you're a real Dread. Hope the trip was worth it bro...........................Peace

I am Jebel Musa better yet rock of Gibraltar,either or,still a stronghold and a Pillar commanding direction

The GPU wants Me Hunted Down for what I don't know .....
Go to Top of Page

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2011 :  06:53:02  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
Moe

It was all work. It wasn't a pleasure trip as Kingston is not a place for a 'vacation'. The only good outcome was to see my decade old friends.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06