Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: World politics
 osama bin laden killed body in U.S custody
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Moe

USA
2326 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2011 :  20:30:28  Show Profile Send Moe a Private Message
RassiMan, First of all you have to understand where am coming from with the understanding that democracy is not something that you achieve overnight, It has the basic principles of social equality and USA or UK, Gambia included has different methods of administering and dispensing democracy, am assuming you are writing from U.K and should have a strong and clear understanding of the implications of any democratic institution or State. U.K for instance a monarchy is by any standard unable to deliver a true democracy but I will tell you what democracy really entails, it means building strong institutions that people can rely on, that being the Justice System, and any State Institution.

Democracy does not exist anywhere in the world and everyone is left to tailor it according to how the coat fits. As long as the rulers and people of power are held accountable for their actions in the public realm by citizens acting indirectly through the competition and the cooperation of their elected representatives it should be considered one ain't it. Democracy requires everyones participation and when it lacks that, it cant be considered a truely democratic state.

I know that One mans terrorist is another's freedom fighter and it all depends on your zip code and interest not to mention the propaganda spewed. America in general has solidarity amongst its people with leaders able to represent them truly and effectively and empower people to make anyone in the land accountable through a just and peaceful process. America has been policing the world since 2nd world war my friend and represents a true democratic nation by any standard. Osama was a threat against everything the world stood for, yet an unarmed man anywhere at anytime shot or assasinated goes against Freedom and Justice.

I cannot go into what extent the States foreign policy is and what independence stands for but exploitation kinda like slavery or colonialism never died off, what weaker nations are dealing with is modern day colonialism all over again and I do understand that........................Peace

I am Jebel Musa better yet rock of Gibraltar,either or,still a stronghold and a Pillar commanding direction

The GPU wants Me Hunted Down for what I don't know .....

Edited by - Moe on 09 May 2011 20:58:12
Go to Top of Page

Moe

USA
2326 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2011 :  23:06:31  Show Profile Send Moe a Private Message
Peter Ustinov: Terrorism is war of poor, war is terrorism of rich.

Absolutely Turk !!

I am Jebel Musa better yet rock of Gibraltar,either or,still a stronghold and a Pillar commanding direction

The GPU wants Me Hunted Down for what I don't know .....
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2011 :  23:10:55  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
THE SUN NEWSPAPER WITH THESE INTERESTING NEWS;

1. FACE OF BILL LADEN SPECULATED BY TWITTERS FROM It's Jesus Price! - 'Face of Jesus' is found on till receipt

2. I don’t hate Obama for killing my father OsamaSays Omar Bin Laden

ENEMIES AT WAR = "SOMEONE'S TERRORIST IS ANOTHER'S FREEDOM FIGHTER!"

Edited by - kobo on 20 Jul 2011 23:26:46
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06