Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: World politics
 osama bin laden killed body in U.S custody
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Moe

USA
2326 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2011 :  05:24:31  Show Profile Send Moe a Private Message
The king of all terrorist is dead and gone . The face of evil and public enemy Numero uno.........lol

I am Jebel Musa better yet rock of Gibraltar,either or,still a stronghold and a Pillar commanding direction

The GPU wants Me Hunted Down for what I don't know .....

Edited by - Moe on 02 May 2011 05:31:05

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2011 :  05:39:18  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
Damn. I wonder who get the 25Million. It would be nice for my early retirement.

diaspora! Too many Chiefs and Very Few Indians.

Halifa Salah: PDOIS is however realistic. It is fully aware that the Gambian voters are yet to reach a level of political consciousness that they rely on to vote on the basis of Principles, policies and programmes and practices.
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2011 :  06:03:00  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
BBC NEWS Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden dead - Obama UNDER http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13256676

INNA LILLAHI WA INNA LILLAHI RAJION
Go to Top of Page

Moe

USA
2326 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2011 :  07:25:49  Show Profile Send Moe a Private Message
Intelligence gathering is not an easy task Turk. I would have loved to be the recipient. For some reason I always thought he ran the 711 by my house..................................Peace

I am Jebel Musa better yet rock of Gibraltar,either or,still a stronghold and a Pillar commanding direction

Go to Top of Page

Janyanfara

Tanzania
1350 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2011 :  13:08:10  Show Profile Send Janyanfara a Private Message
this indeed sad but good for the rest of the peace loving humankind.Bin Laden and co have stained the name of Islam with their muderous gang.
The news is good though no one should be happy for another's death.But the world is better without him.
Go to Top of Page

kaanibaa

United Kingdom
1169 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2011 :  15:41:13  Show Profile Send kaanibaa a Private Message
I shall not rejoice but am neither sorry for this man or his kind , to think that one calls himself a muslim and declares to be fighting an islamic cause and then go on to murdering several innocent people muslims included at the twin towers in 911 was for me a diabolical act un islamic and unjustifiable in any way from the doctrines of islam or the teaching of our holy prophet . Indeed I cannot call these type of people Muslims but impostors who wear their garbs with minds bent on doing mischief , but God will not help them succeed and they shall all perish in their quest to tarnish the image of Islam. Allah hu akbar!
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2011 :  15:55:54  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
"..... but his life's story will be told many different ways by different people."

MORE WITH AN EDUCATIVE ACCOUNT ON Osama bin Laden: billionaire's son who became world's most wanted man UNDER http://news.uk.msn.com/features/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=157254479

Edited by - kobo on 02 May 2011 16:20:18
Go to Top of Page

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2011 :  16:16:47  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
Let us remember that this man was declared as a hero by american public once in his life. He was a freedom fighter when he was terrorizing soviet union. Saddam was another hero and american man when he was fighting against Iran. Both man ended their life by Americans. What an irony!

Trust in Allah, Allah knows better.

Halifa Salah: PDOIS is however realistic. It is fully aware that the Gambian voters are yet to reach a level of political consciousness that they rely on to vote on the basis of Principles, policies and programmes and practices.
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2011 :  16:24:26  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
"America can't get me alive," bin Laden was quoted as saying in an interview with a Pakistani journalist conducted shortly afer the US invasion of Afghanistan. "I can be eliminated, but not my mission."" AS REPORTED ABOVE
Go to Top of Page

Prince

507 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2011 :  19:40:01  Show Profile Send Prince a Private Message
Good news this fool is finally dead.... his gang forcefully changed the US immigration policy, making life hard on lots of third world families.

Disgusting that people are sad about his death. These useless people should slap themselves into deep sleep!
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2011 :  15:30:24  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
FORMER PAKISTANI PRESIDENT MUSHARAFF "US RAID VIOLATES PAKISTANI BORDERS AND SOVEREIGNTY"

MORE UPDATES;

1. US reveals Bin Laden leak fears UNDER http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13274176

2. Trusted aide led US to bin Laden UNDER http://news.uk.msn.com/world/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=157266429

3. Burial at sea denies the fanatics a shrine UNDER http://msn.pressdisplay.com/pressdisplay/viewer.aspx

4. Muslim scholars say US has broken sharia law in disposing of body UNDER http://msn.pressdisplay.com/pressdisplay/viewer.aspx

"But Mohammed Qudah, a professor of Islamic law at the University of Jordan, said burying the Saudi-born bin Laden at sea was not forbidden if there was nobody to receive the body and provide a Muslim burial."

"But­ Mohammed ­Qudah,­a ­professor ­of ­Islamic­ law­ at­ the ­University of­Jordan,­suggested­ burial­ at ­sea was­ not ­forbidden.
He ­said:­‘The ­land ­and ­the­ sea belong ­to ­God, ­who­ is ­able­ to­ protect ­and ­raise­ the ­dead ­at­ the ­end­ of times ­for­ Judgment ­Day.’­"

THE DEBATES, ACADEMIC EXERCISES, PUZZLES, LEGEND, LEGACY, POLITICS, CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND MYTHS ON HIM CONTINUES FOREVER TILL END OF TIME

WHEN SOMEONE IS DEAD "GOD" THE ALMIGHTY TAKES OVER AND IS "BEST JUDGE"

Edited by - kobo on 03 May 2011 19:45:50
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2011 :  16:29:49  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
MORE WESTERN MEDIA INTERESTING UPDATES;

1. SKY NEWS Obama Won't Release 'Gruesome' Osama Pics UNDER http://news.sky.com/skynews/Article/201105115985368

2. BBC WITH Viewpoint: What is Osama Bin Laden's place in history? UNDER http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-13259869

3. ARCHBISHOP OF CANTERBURY Unease over Osama bin Laden killing UNDER http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=157312271

"The Archbishop of Canterbury said the killing of Osama bin Laden while he was not armed has left him with "a very uncomfortable feeling."

"Speaking in response to a question at a press briefing, Dr Rowan Williams said: "I think the killing of an unarmed man is always going to leave a very uncomfortable feeling because it doesn't look as if justice is seen to be done."

4. Osama Bin Laden death is papal miracle says Peru's leader Alan Garcia UNDER http://news.uk.msn.com/world/news-articles.aspx?cp-documentid=157293096

AS REPORTED UNDER 3. ABOVE;

"Although the Catholic Church recognised that Bin Laden bore "serious responsibility for spreading divisions and hatred among populations, causing the deaths of innumerable people, and manipulating religions to this end", it added: "In the face of a man's death, a Christian never rejoices, but reflects on the serious responsibilities of each person before God and before men."

Edited by - kobo on 05 May 2011 16:30:24
Go to Top of Page

rassimian

United Kingdom
168 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2011 :  19:24:42  Show Profile Send rassimian a Private Message
It is highly likely that Osama Bin Laden is DEAD. Those who doubt this must surely be looking forward to the release of his next video. The USA did not want the problem of dealing with a living 'terrorist.' What to do with him? Hand him over to the Saudis? They wiped their hands of Saddam Hussein by handing him over to the Iraqis who were bound to kill him. The USA had a policy of Wanted - Dead or Alive and it was more convenient to have him killed. My question is this. Where is his wife?
Go to Top of Page

Moe

USA
2326 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2011 :  16:17:46  Show Profile Send Moe a Private Message
I would assume all three of his wives will be deported back to their country of origin, quite possibly Saudi. Regardless of our individual beliefs about Bin Laden, I still cannot Fathom how the hell an unarmed man can be assasinated or executed, that is far from the semblance of democracy and Freedom the west preaches. I know for a fact this event left a sour taste in my mouth. As Turk stated not long a go he was a HERO, the man who drove the communist out of Afghanistan. After everything he claimed responsibility for I still have an issue with the way he was assasinated but am guessing the people at the Twin Towers felt the same way.............................................Peace

Go to Top of Page

rassimian

United Kingdom
168 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2011 :  12:49:59  Show Profile Send rassimian a Private Message
Moe 'You cannot fathom out how the hell an unarmed man can be assassinated or executed that is far from the semblence of democracy and Freedom the west preaches' and YOU LIVE IN THE USA the country which executes more people than any other except China. Do you not understand that people like Bin Laden are created by the very 'terrorism' of the nation states all over the world . If you believe that the USA believes in Democracy and practices it then you are very naive. This is why by its actions the USA is regarded by many millions of people around the world as the foremost terrorist state. Too many examples throughout its history to begin to go into but words like freedom and democracy should not be used by the USA . They certainly don't practice it and I don't mean 'one person one vote' because even that concept is a sham in that country.A country like the USA has been operating' killing by assassination' programmes for years. Get real Moe you do not live in the land of the 'free' any more than I do. So who are the real 'terrorists' then. ? Bin laden or Bush, Ghaddafi or Obama?
Go to Top of Page

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2011 :  16:15:19  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
Peter Ustinov: Terrorism is war of poor, war is terrorism of rich.

Edited by - turk on 08 May 2011 19:34:49
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06