Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Science and Technology Forum
 Science and Technology
 Blogging
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kiwi

Sweden
661 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2010 :  14:14:22  Show Profile Send kiwi a Private Message
A friend of mine asked some questions believing me to know but I have the slightest idea so I have better ask you, experts. "What increases conversation rates in blogs?" is one of the questions. What does "conversation rate" means ??? How can it increase?

kiwi

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2010 :  16:03:26  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
Conversation rate? Wow, a new lingo everyday. I would guess that

Responses you get from audience.....

diaspora! Too many Chiefs and Very Few Indians.

Halifa Salah: PDOIS is however realistic. It is fully aware that the Gambian voters are yet to reach a level of political consciousness that they rely on to vote on the basis of Principles, policies and programmes and practices.
Go to Top of Page

Ousman

USA
103 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2010 :  04:54:04  Show Profile  Visit Ousman's Homepage Send Ousman a Private Message
I have heard of the term conversion rate used by bloggers. It is generally a marketing term used to gauge how effective a certain marketing campaign is by measuring the ratio of visitors who convert casual website visits into action as envisioned by the marketer of the product. An example would be how many visitors to this site are entice enough by the click ads to click on them and buy the products advertised?

Conversation rates? I have no clue what does mean.

http://Gambian.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Prince

507 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2010 :  09:05:58  Show Profile Send Prince a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by kiwi

A friend of mine asked some questions believing me to know but I have the slightest idea so I have better ask you, experts. "What increases conversation rates in blogs?" is one of the questions. What does "conversation rate" means ??? How can it increase?

It is very easy, signup three simple toubabs with ample time and four needlessly controversial Turks... your blog will forever be filled with "conversations."

"When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty."
Go to Top of Page

kiwi

Sweden
661 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2010 :  10:32:41  Show Profile Send kiwi a Private Message
Thanks for the clarification, I might try the trick...

kiwi
Go to Top of Page

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2010 :  11:12:46  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
Kiwi

However, quality is always more important than quantity. Make sure have restrictions for princes to filter the bigoted and shallow comments in order to maintain the quality of the blog. Never let the user polluting the blog with garbage content.

diaspora! Too many Chiefs and Very Few Indians.

Halifa Salah: PDOIS is however realistic. It is fully aware that the Gambian voters are yet to reach a level of political consciousness that they rely on to vote on the basis of Principles, policies and programmes and practices.
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2010 :  19:32:43  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Could be,but toubabs in general fail to take part on the two main topics of interest to Gambians on Bantaba in cyberspace

quote:
Originally posted by Prince

quote:
Originally posted by kiwi

It is very easy, signup three simple toubabs with ample time and four needlessly controversial Turks... your blog will forever be filled with "conversations."

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06