Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Science and Technology Forum
 Science and Technology
 Inventor of Flight Recorder Died
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2010 :  20:29:05  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message
David Warren, whose own father died in a plane crash, hit upon the "black box" idea while probing a 1953 disaster involving the world's first commercial jetliner.

"Without any explanation, without any witnesses, without any survivors ... (it was) a really baffling mystery," Warren said in a 2003 interview.

Warren, who died on Monday, was the first European child born on Groote Eylandt, a remote Aboriginal island in Australia's northeast, in 1925.

http://www.france24.com/en/20100721-aircraft-black-box-inventor-dies-australia-0

Karamba

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2010 :  20:36:33  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
KARAMBA,is that really you writing this interesting non political stuff ?

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 05 Aug 2010 20:37:06
Go to Top of Page

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2010 :  21:13:02  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message
Toubab1020,

You certainly have no clue of my professional bearing and extensive vital scholarly interests.

Over here in Bantaba, my mission is to expose Yaya Jammeh as the bandit he seeks to hide from public scrutiny.

Take it from today that my scope of interest spans diverse genuine issues.

What you see of me on Bantaba is only a matter of disagreement with injustice, especially with Yaya Jammeh treating Gambians in such crazy inhumane ways.

He said so much at the time of that 1994 coup while still in army uniform. Worse than what he claimed fighting in 1994 is what he now indulges. Too bitter to swallow.

Karamba
Go to Top of Page

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2010 :  21:49:31  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
Karamba, you could not resist and bash Jammeh even under Science and Technology section. lol.

diaspora! Too many Chiefs and Very Few Indians.

Halifa Salah: PDOIS is however realistic. It is fully aware that the Gambian voters are yet to reach a level of political consciousness that they rely on to vote on the basis of Principles, policies and programmes and practices.
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2010 :  22:58:22  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Karamba,take a break from your crusade and tell about your "professional bearing and extensive vital scholarly interests."

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2010 :  23:01:18  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message

Turk, be fair after all H.E. many technical and scientific interests.

quote:
Originally posted by turk

Karamba, you could not resist and bash Jammeh even under Science and Technology section. lol.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06