Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Gambian Cultural Forum
 Cultural Forum: Humour & Satire
 Humor: 3 Fools
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dalton1

3485 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2013 :  13:54:27  Show Profile  Visit Dalton1's Homepage Send Dalton1 a Private Message
Humor: 3 Fools
By YJ
The story as shared goes like this -
A man went to his friend and enquired about the money he lends him a while back. The debtor replied that he doesn't have any money to pay. The creditor said “You must pay me my money in full in no time and that wherever you (debtor) go, I will follow you.” The debtor looked around and to no avail, and then said, “Today is the last day that you will ask about this money.” The debtor took a gun and shot himself to death. The creditor looked around in utter disgust and said, “I told you that I will follow you wherever you go,” so he too shot himself to death in pursuance of his debt. A curious onlooker who wondered about the duo’s fate too said, “I must see how they will rest their case,” he too shot himself to death to satisfy his curiosity.
If asked: Who is the biggest fool among the three? I think the third fool was the humor of the narration.
Happy Yamul-Ashura & best always,
Yero

"There is no god but Allah (SWT); and Muhammad (SAW)is His last messenger." shahadah. Fear & Worship Allah (SWT) Alone! (:

Edited by - Dalton1 on 14 Nov 2013 13:58:47
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06