Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Forum
 General Forum: General discussion
 Newlywed bride, 27, found hanged in Gambia
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kisley

United Kingdom
214 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2013 :  13:49:21  Show Profile Send kisley a Private Message
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2391171/Simone-Jabakhanji-Lancashire-hanged-Gambia-rowing-husband-Mohammed.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2013 :  14:51:39  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Kisley,my sympathy goes out to family and everyone who knew Simone,a tragic end to a young life of a girl who was full of life,the photographs bear this out.
Questions MUST be answered truthfully and honestly by the responsible authorities and ministries in Gambia.
The newspaper article that you have posted here should become national news.
I hope that your information will be read by readers of Bantaba in Cyberspace who can cause a full and proper investigation into the circumstances and later handling of the investigation into the cause of this death in Gambia

The words of the Coroner in the UK sum up my concerns.:

"coroner Simon Jones said there had been no co-operation from the Gambian authorities on their investigation and that he could not be certain her death had been suicide."

May Simone Rest In Peace.

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page

Momodou

Denmark
11607 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2013 :  15:38:56  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
Condolences to the family, may her soul rest in peace.

Is this man a Gambian? The surname does not seems so...

"At the time of her death the couple had just returned to Gambia from Ghana, where she had been staying with her in-laws whilst Mohammed underwent medical tests. "

"She added: 'He had been aggressive since he came home from Ghana, when it came back he couldn’t have children, unless he gave up smoking weed, cigarettes and alcohol.'"

A clear conscience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone
Go to Top of Page

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2013 :  02:31:15  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message
Very sad. May her soul Rest In Peace.

Karamba
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06