Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Forum
 General Forum: General discussion
 Power Of Social Media Networking
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kumi

Ghana
57 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2013 :  10:05:26  Show Profile  Visit Kumi's Homepage Send Kumi a Private Message
Whether it's business promotion,products or personal enhancement, Social Media brings all the tools needed to do that. African countries cannot allow themselves to be left behind. We can use Social Media to connect among ourselves as Africans to share ideas and find good ways to build capacity and increase business interactions.
One important Social Media that we can use to connect the youth of Africa is Bookerz Media Network,Free Online Community,(www.bookerzmedia.com) which primarily is dedicated for connecting the youth to communicate and share ideas.
Indeed, we must use the tools of technology to advance ourselves, for we are lagging behind.

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

www.bookerzmedia.com

Edited by - Kumi on 28 Jul 2013 10:14:37

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2013 :  16:11:04  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
All that you have said is true,BUT until an attitudinal change in the thinking of MANY Gambians, your vision will be unrealistic in the foreseeable future.

I have the sugar all we want is the Attaya,Oh,I forgot, no kerry here !

Much more here from Yahoo.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=attitudinal+change%2C+bantaba+in+cyberspace.&ei=UTF-8&fr=moz35

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 28 Jul 2013 20:49:42
Go to Top of Page

Kumi

Ghana
57 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2013 :  04:06:48  Show Profile  Visit Kumi's Homepage Send Kumi a Private Message
Toubab,
I feel so sad that Africans don't patronize African related businesses,they in fact help the west to make a lot of money and these whites will turn around and insult us, calling us names,saying Africans
have low IQ.
I feel so bad.

www.bookerzmedia.com
Go to Top of Page

Momodou

Denmark
11607 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2013 :  08:43:18  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
So is this URL more about African business? Perhaps you should start sending us a few $s or £s for the addvertising here.

A clear conscience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2013 :  10:37:02  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message

Opps !

If you are right Momodou,not the right place at all.
"Business" something for nothing ,I was taken in and accepted the posting at face value.Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by Momodou

So is this URL more about African business? Perhaps you should start sending us a few $s or �s for the addvertising here.

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page

Kumi

Ghana
57 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2013 :  12:05:54  Show Profile  Visit Kumi's Homepage Send Kumi a Private Message
Yes. It's for Africans to meet, but since we are in the Global world, all nationalities join.

www.bookerzmedia.com
Go to Top of Page

Sister Omega

United Kingdom
2085 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2013 :  11:51:15  Show Profile  Visit Sister Omega's Homepage Send Sister Omega a Private Message
Greetings Everyone,

Kumi that's cheeky of you to advertise your services here as you've just contradicted yourself by advertising your business on this site without negotiating advertising fees with Momodou!

Yes networking is vital for any business to suceed so is investment including paying advertising for commercial activities to keep sites like this running.

Peace
Sister Omega
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2013 :  12:14:56  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message

Good to see that U R still about sister O and posting such sensible observations,Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by Sister Omega

Greetings Everyone,

Kumi that's cheeky of you to advertise your services here as you've just contradicted yourself by advertising your business on this site without negotiating advertising fees with Momodou!

Yes networking is vital for any business to suceed so is investment including paying advertising for commercial activities to keep sites like this running.

Go to Top of Page

Sister Omega

United Kingdom
2085 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2013 :  12:43:05  Show Profile  Visit Sister Omega's Homepage Send Sister Omega a Private Message
Hi Toubab,

I like to drop in from time to unfortunately time is often too hard to find. I see you have been busy here with all your postings.

Peace
Sister Omega
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2013 :  13:32:24  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Thanks,
I find Bantaba in Cyberspace quite addictive,I only wish there were more members posting things,there are only a handful of "regulars" who APPEAR only interested in posting topics in a FEW limited categories,pity that, there is so much to post about Gambia.
One thing I am certain about is that Bantaba is read by many people who have chosen only to read and not post,their choice of course.

quote:
Originally posted by Sister Omega

Hi Toubab,

I like to drop in from time to unfortunately time is often too hard to find. I see you have been busy here with all your postings.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 11 Aug 2013 13:37:22
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06