Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Gambian Cultural Forum
 Cultural guide: General
 Six unidentified dead buried.
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

toubab1020

12236 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2013 :  11:10:58  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
I really hope that the record keeping at the mortuary is good and easily accessible to relatives who may call at the office in a future time,as far as I know the Public Mortuary in Banjul is the only one in the country,if I am right there must be space constraints for storage of the dead.

May those unidentified persons who have been buried rest in peace and journey swiftly to the second world.

The article highlights the despicable practice of stealing from the dead,at some place after a fatal motor accident in this instance a young girl's mobile phone,disgusting.

http://www.foroyaa.gm/burning-issues/13016-6-unidentified-corpses-at-the-mortuary-buried

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 24 Apr 2013 22:12:13

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2013 :  21:59:31  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
FOROYAA BURNING ISSUES NEWS;

Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12236 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2013 :  22:17:51  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Addition to my posting above info from the Police Public Relation officer Cadet Assistant Superintendent of police (ASP) David Kujabi in Banjul, indicated that among the 6 reported states that the person who died and had her phone stolen was "one among them is a middle aged lady who was knocked down by a speeding car at Jimpex Junction, adding that the driver is currently under police custody."
Despite the extra information about the age of the deceased as previously reported my comments are still valid.

http://www.foroyaa.gm/burning-issues/13033-2-unidentified-corpses-buried-1-identified-and-3-remains-police-pro

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page

Momodou

Denmark
11508 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2013 :  22:42:15  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
It's heartless to steal from a dead person. They could have identified her if the phone was found.

A clear conscience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.15 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06