Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: Gambian politics
 Government Considering Diaspora Enfranchised
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Scorpiorain

Barbados
152 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2012 :  23:49:29  Show Profile Send Scorpiorain a Private Message
Awww Momodou... I'm surprised at you! Kobo's links save me loads of time lol xx
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2012 :  00:02:05  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
Originally posted by Momodou

“Kobo gets on everyone's nerves with his long repetitive references that he cuts and pastes”.

Don't shoot the messenger please? Am voluntarily putting in lots of efforts; energy and time trying to gather vast amount of information, well searched across and consolidated to assist us to be well informed on topical issues; for MORE AWARENESS ON ISSUES IN QUESTION AND MAKING BANTABA VERY RESOURCEFUL FOR POSTERITY! Repetitive references are linked to hotly debated issues; for recaps and on-going refreshing updates adopted as my personal style (for everyone to easily access as much information as we can through any topic)?

IT IS NOT MY INTENTION TO BE ON ANYONE'S NERVES BUT THOUGHT WE ARE ENJOYING OUR LEISURE, STIMULATING DEBATES, SHARING TOGETHER ON GIVE AND TAKE BASIS!

PLEASE CHECK HOW RESOURCEFUL AND USEFUL THIS TOPIC IS WITH "CUTS & PASTE" FOR RELEVANT INFORMATION GATHERED TOGETHER

Oko Drammeh;
quote:
"We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all exist very nicely in the same box. "

Edited by - kobo on 09 Jan 2012 03:20:58
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2012 :  12:08:05  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
FOROYAA NATIONAL NEWS;

Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2012 :  12:24:10  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
You must agree there Momodou,there is so much "stuff" that is entwined with other "stuff" that unless you have someone who enjoys linking everything up to continue discussions topics tend end up being "one-liners" but as everything is intertwined then this makes for more interest on Bantaba.
Something always to remember is that not everything is accurate and mistakes made consequently such "stuff" is useless taking much time to discuss things that are later shown to be untrue,we all know by now that Gambia (and most of politics !) is run on rumours and unfulfilled promises and not necessarily the truth.

quote:
Originally posted by Scorpiorain

Awww Momodou... I'm surprised at you! Kobo's links save me loads of time lol xx

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 09 Jan 2012 12:26:24
Go to Top of Page

Kitabul Arerr

Gambia
645 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2012 :  16:21:31  Show Profile Send Kitabul Arerr a Private Message
The Gambia "Diaspora summit" that was more bluster than substance - By Mathew K Jallow on maafanta:
http://maafanta.com/MathewJallowGambiaDiasporaSummitThatWasMoreBlusterThanSubstance.html

What a literary genius MKJ is. He deserves an award............................................................IMHO!
http://literarygeniusaward.com/Welcome.html

The New Gambia - Stronger Together!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06