Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
 All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: Gambian politics
 Abba Sanyang former minister charged .

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
Videos: Google videoYoutubeFlash movie Metacafe videoQuicktime movieWindows Media videoReal Video

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
toubab1020 Posted - 08 Jul 2024 : 15:31:37

ARTICLE from The Point Newspaper on 8/7/2024
==========================

#Headlines

Former Lands minister faces 27 criminal charges including economic crimes, theft

Jul 8, 2024, 12:18 PM

Abba Sanyang former minister for Local Government and Lands has been charged with 27 criminal counts related to economic crimes, forgery, theft, disobedience of statutory duty and altering false documents. He was charged together with one Pa Modou Jobe.

The prosecution listed 7 witnesses to testify and 10 list of exhibits including voluntary and Cautionary statements of the Abba Sanyang, Audit Report, Bank Statements of the Janjanbureh, Governor's Office (Sub-Treasury Account), Payment Vouchers, Swe Gam invoice for Pressure Pump, Invoices of N.S. Trading, Invoices of YKK Business Enterprise, Invoices of ARCOLLEY'S Enterprise, Certificate of business registration and correspondence from GRA.

Source: Kexx New

Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06