Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: Gambian politics
 Christmas greetings from Essa M. Faal
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Momodou

Denmark
11626 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2023 :  18:45:36  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fellow Gambians,
It is Christmas time again-a time that many of us look forward to for many reasons. Some do so for the merriment, others for the ‘semester’ activities and many more for religious reasons. Each reason is quite important for the relevant segment of the population. One thing that is common though is the exchange of wishes among family and friends and even enemy and foe. It is also that period when we forgive each other- an attempt to bury the hatchet.

I, like many others take this opportunity to wish a Merry Christmas to our Christian brothers and sisters and everybody else and ask all and sundry for forgiveness of all wrongs or errors by me or in my name as I also forgive all wrongs against me.

I convey special wishes to those lying sick and wish them good health. I also pray for those incarcerated that they may get reformed and enjoy liberty soonest possible.

Our country is going through a difficult patch. I encourage everyone to cross the boundaries of division and engender unity; to abandon bigotry and embrace inclusivity; to imbibe the values of service and selflessness-of country first above all else. With this, our beloved Gambia would be a much better place.

Once again Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.

Essa M. Faal

A clear conscience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06