Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: Gambian politics
 Pay vehicle TAX or get vehicle impounded.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

toubab1020

12241 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2021 :  10:20:11  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
++++++++++
There will be MANY vehicle owners who have no money to pay this TAX due to the Pandemic ,rise in fuel duty ,rise in essential commodities needed for family survival that this 2021 tax has not been paid,I think that after the vehicle has been impounded the costs of regaining possesion of their vehicle will be prohibitive which will result in public auction OR MAYBE reallocation of the vehicle for community use, POSSIBLY to help the mobility of police units in rural areas.

I wonder if I am right in this thinking.?

++++++++

==========

https://foroyaa.net/police-ask-vehicle-owners-to-renew-their-licenses/
==========

Police Ask Vehicle Owners to Renew Their Licenses

By Nelson Manneh on April 15, 2021

The Office of the Inspector General of Police has asked vehicle owners and/or drivers to renew their licenses on or before 15th April 2021.

Superintendent Lamin Njie, the Spokesperson of the Gambia Police Force on Thursday told Foroyaa the Police Force will commence checking on all vehicles and drivers that have not got their licenses renewed for 2021.

“This exercise will begin on Monday 19th April 2021 and vehicles that are found unlicensed will be impounded,” he said.

“To avoid any inconvenience, all vehicle owners and drivers are urged to ensure that their licenses are renewed for 2021.”

The Police said the usual cooperation and understanding of the general public is highly solicited.

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 16 Apr 2021 10:24:28
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06