Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Forum
 General Forum: General discussion
 A new tragedy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kiwi

Sweden
660 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2020 :  10:12:35  Show Profile Send kiwi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The dangerous immigration traffic from Westafrica to Canary Islands has been very intence this year, the Spanish authorities says that over 11.000 arrivals has been recorded this year only.
Last Saturday a disastrous accident occurred; a boat carrying 200 passanges caught fire and capsized just outside Mbor outside Senegal. At least 140 of them were drowned while around 60 were rescued.

kiwi

Edited by - kiwi on 30 Oct 2020 10:13:40

toubab1020

12237 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2020 :  14:02:12  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My condolences to the relatives,family and friends of those who lost their lives,I also wish those who were injured a speedy recovery

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06