Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Gambian Cultural Forum
 Cultural guide: General
 Slave Caste in GAMBIA,YES TODAY !!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

toubab1020

12237 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2018 :  21:32:49  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am very confused by this incident, I am certain that the matter will be clarified shortly.

"The deceased identified as Haji Yamu, was stabbed to death during a fight that broke out on Wednesday at a funeral event."

"The two, it is said, had a bitter exchange of words related to the use of the word ‘slave’, which eventually led to Billaly pulling out a knife and stabbing Mahamadou in the stomach."

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12237 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2019 :  22:32:32  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Monday, January 21, 2019

The Wulli East District Tribunal presided over by Chief Ebrima Juwara has urged one Bayerro Camara, 58, and a native of Baja Kunda to vacate his compound or risk forceful eviction.

The court ruled that the said compound belongs to the Bajaha family and that Mr. Camara must vacate by 24 January 2019.

The convict has described the judgment of the district tribunal as unfair, saying the matter was motivated by the caste system. He said that the Bajaha family of Baja Kunda had accused him of insulting their grandparents over so-called slave and noble caste system issues.

Mr. Camara is believed to have settled in that compound for 12 years before his sentence. The district chief, however, has strongly denied reports that caste issues motivated the judgment.

“The Bajaha family of Baja Kunda has provided enough evidence and witnesses and had proven their case beyond reasonable doubt that the said land belongs to them,” he told our reporter. “Interestingly, the piece of land where the convict built his compound was borrowed to him by the late alkalo of Baja Kunda, Alh. Dembo Sanneh Bajaha.”

Commenting on an audio that went viral, stating that one Bulie Gundo Bajaha has claimed that the convict (Bayerro Camara) insulted their parents on a WhatsaApp forum and that they will do everything possible in ensuring that he leaves the compound, where they claimed belongs to their grandparents.

Chief Juwara, however, stated that such issues were not brought before the tribunal, and therefore he cannot comment further on them.

“The man must leave because the land where he built his second compound does not belong to him. If he fails to leave on the stipulated date, I will order the police to forcefully throw his materials outside. Our judgment must be respected,” the district chief said.

Meanwhile, the convict claimed that the said land was given to him by then head of Baja Kunda hospital. He admitted that the land where he built his compound was a government reserve land. “This is happening because they claimed that I am a slave. The Bajaha family of Baja Kunda stated that I insulted their parents which is the contrary.”

Mr. Camara explained that the only thing he said was that he and his mother have worked for Bulie Gundo Bajaha and other families for more than 10 years without a butut, calling it a total slavery.

“The Bajaha family then reported me at the Basse Police Station where I was detained for 24 hours. What pains me so much is the fact that I was the only person the chief asked to remove my hat; while the other party was with their hats during the district tribunal court settings.”

“I will die in this compound but I will not move an inch because I got the land since 2007. Since 2007 there has not been any problem but because I said I have worked for their parents for 10 years without payment and that’s why they wanted to remove me,” he told our reporter.

Mawdo Garry, one of the juries of the Wuli East District Tribunal, said the said land where Mr. Camara built his compound does not belong to him.

“I can tell you that I was the person that went to the Bajaha family to ask them to give the land to Bayerro Camara as he wanted to build one house. That agreement is that when Bajaha family wants the land, they will take it back.”

“Our judgment has nothing to do with slavery and nobility. Some family members of Bajaha never accepted for the land to be lent to Camara but the then alkalo Alh. Dembo Sanneh insisted that they must lend him the land because Mr. Camara was poor. In fact some of the alkalo’s brothers were not talking to me for two years.”

Bulie Gundo Bajaha, however, has admitted that to have said on a WhatsaApp forum that they would remove Mr. Camara where he was staying because he insulted their parents.

He said that the chief’s judgment had nothing to do with caste system.
Author: Momodou Jawo just back from Wulli East

http://thepoint.gm/africa/gambia/article/district-tribunal-in-wuli-sentences-man-to-vacate-his-compound

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12237 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2019 :  00:25:00  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Ousman Sowe, the director general of the State Intelligence Service (SIS) has advisedlocal authorities including traditional and religious leaders in the Upper River Region (URR) to address the issue of caste system.

He acknowledged that this phenomenon was not a problem in the region before, but it’s has become an issue in recent times.

DG Sowe was speaking recently during a meeting with district chiefs, security heads, religious and opinion leaders of URR at the Governor’s Bantaba in Basse-Mansajang; as part of his ongoing countrywide tour with the view to assessing and consolidating the SIS National Security Belt Initiative (NSBI).

The issue of caste system has become a problem in the region particularly within the Sarahulleh communities in recent times. Last year, violence erupted between the so-called slave and noble clans at villages; such as Diabugu Batapa and Garawol both in URR, resulting in the injury of so many youths.

“When peaceful condition prevails in a society, all activities take place in their proper form. Therefore, my fundamental objectives are to ensure that we have security belt across the country from Koina to Kartong,” Mr. Sowe said.“We must work together to ensuring that some of the issues that are affecting our communities particularly issues of caste system and also people confronting security personnel who are executing their duties are addressed immediately,” he told the URR authorities.

According to him, the reason of establishing an SIS command in URR north is to ensure that peace and stability continue to prevail in the area and the region at large. “Today in The Gambia, you can go by your own business without any impediment. However, we need to team up in ensuring that this trend is maintained. I want the country to have all inclusive security approach.”

Maintenance of peace and stability, Mr. Sowe added, is everybody’s business and therefore all hands must be on deck towards the crusade. “If things go bad, we the security should be blamed. To ensure that peace and stability continues to prevail in the country is everybody’s responsibility,” he stated.

Part of President Barrow’s priorities, SIS DG said, is to ensure that the peace and stability that the country is known for continues so that the country can achieve rapid socio-economic development. He added that that was why they are working 24 hours to ensure that the president’s desire is achieved.

“We need to address the issue of caste system within the region before it escalates,” he said,adding problems of such nature started in other countries like that.

“People that are in the tendency of attacking security personnel when they are on their operations must stop. Opinion leaders must work with security personnel in addressing the menace,” he emphasised.

The State Intelligence Service DG also presented mobiles phones to district chiefs and security heads in the region. The mobiles phones, he explained, were meant to facilitate easy communication among them so that suspected wrongdoing is quickly reported to relevant authorities.

Regional Governor Fanta Bojang Samateh-Manneh said that security is everybody’business, adding that it’s a crosscutting issue.

“We all know the tremendous effort DG Sowe is doing in the country,” she said.“We must support him to achieve his desired goals. People were afraid of the NIA, but with SIS, we now work together. Therefore, we should give them the necessary information,” she said.

The chief of Wuli West District, Chockeh Jallow, also expressed similar sentiments on the significance of peace and stability.
Author: Momodou Jawo

http://thepoint.gm/africa/gambia/article/urr-local-authorities-urged-to-address-caste-system

Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12237 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2019 :  09:50:21  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Social being determines social consciousness. Since The Gambia was declared independent 53 years ago the old generation that brought about the end to colonial domination are almost gone. A new generation is emerging. The values have changed. They have become new social beings with new social consciousness. Many have travelled and have married into families that no longer consider the caste system as relevant in their lives.

What is therefore needed is to transform The Gambia into an open and tolerant society where none will be judged by their origin but where each will be free to develop one’s abilities to the fullest in order to serve self, family, community, country and humanity. Once such a society is created there will be no room for antagonism based on caste, language, gender and other status.

Hence all Gambians should strive to be tolerant of differences to prevent antagonistic contradictions which lead to fights, injuries and even deaths resulting in trials and even fines and/or imprisonments. No Gambian would like to leave such a history for others to read.

http://foroyaa.gm/the-caste-based-antagonistic-contradiction-should-be-contained/

Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12237 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2019 :  18:32:20  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Monday, March 04, 2019

Bilal Conteh, a native of Garawol village, Kantora District, of the Upper River Region has been arrested by security personnel at Bachely village in the southern region of Casamance, Senegal over the death of Hagie Marie Ceesay of Garawol, The Point has been reliably informed.

The suspect, our source in URR said, has been handed over to The Gambian authorities since his arrest by the Senegalese gendarmerie at Bachely village, which is situated at the border between Senegal and Mali.

He was reported to have stabbed Hagie Marie Ceesay to death with a knife in the stomach on Wednesday, November 14th before fleeing the country to Senegal.

Our source in the region further added that the cause of Hagie’s death was due to a caste scuffle that occurred at Garawol village in the Kantora District which is one of the biggest Sarahule settlements in the country. Since the incident happened last year, the suspect fled the country and all efforts for his arrest by the Gambian security proved futile.

The Point has been informed that the search for the suspect started at Kolda Town between the Senegalese securities and the community of Garawol.

A WhatsaApp audio from Garawol addressed to the police has warned that taking Bilal to Garowol, could cause further tension.

Police have confirmed the detention of the suspect. Our source added that the suspect is currently being detained at the Police Headquarters in Banjul as investigation into the matter deepens.

Over the years there have being a strong cordial working relationship between the Senegal securities and that of their Gambian counterparts. Many people that committed crimes and ran into Senegal were arrested and handed over to The Gambia authorities.

http://thepoint.gm/africa/gambia/article/gambia-murder-fugitive-arrested-in-senegal

Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12237 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2019 :  19:40:39  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
By Lamin Fatty April 8, 2019

One Musa Krubally of Koina was beaten, followed by a factional clash and an assault on police leading to arrests on Wednesday, 3rd March 2019.

According to information, Musa Krubally, a young boy under 15 years and member of the so-called ‘slave’ group, visited a friend in the compound of Siaga Gumanneh, a Quranic scholar and deputy Imam of Koina. Sources say that upon entering the compound, Ansumana Gumanneh called Musa by referring to him as the ‘slave’ boy, but that this did not go down well with Musa whose refusal and reaction to accept being classified as ‘slave’, led to his severe beating and sustenance of serious injuries on his head, by the said Ansumana, from the so-called ‘freeborn’.

Information has it that this led to a clash between these two factions which led to the destruction of three motorcycles owned by Almameh Keita, Musa Ceesay, and Ebrima Fofana, by some members of the so-called freeborn.

Eye witness reports received by this reporter from Fatoto Police Station, indicate that a Police Officer was assaulted in Koina, during attempts to arrest one Ansumana Gumanneh in the compound of one Siaga Gumanneh.

When contacted to shed light on the issue, an officer at the Fatoto Police Station indicated that they attempted to arrest the suspect but were seriously obstructed by members of the so-called ‘freeborn’ and in the process, one of the Officers was assaulted; that they demanded for reinforcement from Basse Police Station and their arrival enabled them to arrest five people, who were all members of the so-called ‘freeborn’ faction. Those arrested have since been detained at the Basse Police Station, according to the police. This reporter spoke to one Musa Sanneh of the ‘slave’ faction who gave the same story.

This reporter contacted the VDC Chairperson of Koina Saikou Samura, who is also the leader of the so-called ‘freeborn’, for his version of the story, but he declined to comment.

All five suspects were released on bail on Saturday night and are due to report at Basse police station today.

http://foroyaa.gm/factional-clash-beating-and-arrests-in-koina-over-caste-difference/

Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12237 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2019 :  22:31:32  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Monday, April 08, 2019

Police in Fatoto, Upper River Region (URR) have arrested five suspects when animosity broke out between the Sarahule tribe at Koina village of the Kantora District, The Point has been informed.

At least two people have been reportedly wounded during the clash of the same Sarahule tribe who are regarded as ‘slaves and nobles.’

Musa Krubally and Musa Ceesay who are regarded as ‘slaves’ were both reported to have sustained injuries and were admitted at the Koina Health Centre at the time of gathering the report.

The accused: Ansumana Gumaneh, Banta Kebbeh, Morro Gumaneh, Muhammed Gumaneh, and Bahuray Touray were arrested in connection with the matter. They were reported to have damaged three motorbikes and assaulted Musa Krubally and Musa Ceesay. They are currently detained at the Basse Police Station as investigations into the matter continue.

A source familiar with the issue and who spoke to The Point on the condition of anonymity said the fight ensued when one Ansumana Gumaneh believed to come from a noble clan met with Musa Krubally on the street and asked him whether he (Kruballys) would accept to be called as ‘slaves.’

The source added that this did not go well with Mr.Krubally. “He (Krubally) emphatically made it clear to Gumaneh that he is not a ‘slave’ and that no one should call him slave,” our source said, adding that a quarrel the broke out between the two in which Gumaneh took a stick and hit Krubally on his jaw resulting in injuries. All the five accused persons have been charged for common assault.

Recall: Last year August a tribal clash occurred in the same village were five people got injured.

http://thepoint.gm/africa/gambia/article/5-arrested-over-koina-caste-clash

Go to Top of Page

kayjatta

2978 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2019 :  10:08:38  Show Profile Send kayjatta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by toubab1020

Monday, April 08, 2019

Police in Fatoto, Upper River Region (URR) have arrested five suspects when animosity broke out between the Sarahule tribe at Koina village of the Kantora District, The Point has been informed.

At least two people have been reportedly wounded during the clash of the same Sarahule tribe who are regarded as ‘slaves and nobles.’

Musa Krubally and Musa Ceesay who are regarded as ‘slaves’ were both reported to have sustained injuries and were admitted at the Koina Health Centre at the time of gathering the report.

The accused: Ansumana Gumaneh, Banta Kebbeh, Morro Gumaneh, Muhammed Gumaneh, and Bahuray Touray were arrested in connection with the matter. They were reported to have damaged three motorbikes and assaulted Musa Krubally and Musa Ceesay. They are currently detained at the Basse Police Station as investigations into the matter continue.

A source familiar with the issue and who spoke to The Point on the condition of anonymity said the fight ensued when one Ansumana Gumaneh believed to come from a noble clan met with Musa Krubally on the street and asked him whether he (Kruballys) would accept to be called as ‘slaves.’

The source added that this did not go well with Mr.Krubally. “He (Krubally) emphatically made it clear to Gumaneh that he is not a ‘slave’ and that no one should call him slave,” our source said, adding that a quarrel the broke out between the two in which Gumaneh took a stick and hit Krubally on his jaw resulting in injuries. All the five accused persons have been charged for common assault.

Recall: Last year August a tribal clash occurred in the same village were five people got injured.

Go to Top of Page

kayjatta

2978 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2019 :  10:21:51  Show Profile Send kayjatta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kayjatta

quote:
Originally posted by toubab1020

Monday, April 08, 2019

Toubab, quite an interesting stories. I am sure this is an issue most Gambians are even unaware exists in the country. It seems confined to a very few ignorant people in isolated areas. Even there, these so-called "slaves" are not much more than cultural labels-they are not under any real bondage. They are free to travel, engage in economic activity, have access to equal protection of the law like every Gambian. It is nowhere comparable to chattel slavery practiced in the Western world. Nonetheless, any practice or belief of this nature needs to be totally uprooted. I am glad the laws of the country is dealing with the culprits, an indication that the Gambia does not recognize any form of slavery.
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12237 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2019 :  22:54:45  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
QUESTION OF THE DAY April 9, 2019

A young man received severe beating and sustained injury in Koina! The ‘freeborn’ clashed with so-called slaves and destroyed their motor bicycles! A police officer was assaulted while in the process of effecting arrest! Beatings, injuries, factional clashes, assaulting police officers, prosecution, etc. Will the government just sit and watch this process keep repeating itself until it gets out of control or will it take measures to resolve the crisis? Will it encourage community and traditional leaders to interact with each other and try to resolve their contradiction? As the saying goes a stitch in time saves nine. Foroyaa will get in touch with the Spokesperson of the Government to get the government’s position on this matter.

http://foroyaa.gm/another-injurious-beating-and-destructive-clash-what-is-the-government-doing/

Go to Top of Page

Momodou

Denmark
11511 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2019 :  08:40:12  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is not justification for such acts in this century. The President should not remain silent. I doubt if he will do anything because this is his area and the backward culture is entrenched.

Another Violent Clash Between Castes In Koina

Foroyaa: May 27, 2019

By Lamin Fatty

http://foroyaa.gm/another-violent-clash-between-castes-in-koina/

Fresh clashes are reported in Koina between people from different castes on Saturday 25th May 2019 from 9pm to 1: am. on Sunday. According to eye witnesses, shots were fired in the air, houses were razed to the ground by fire and demolition and injuries were sustained.

According to sources, it all started at 9: pm when one Mahamadou Krubally, a member of Ganbanaaxu (an association that advocates for an end to caste discrimination) was allegedly assaulted during the “Trawi” prayer – beaten and tied up by members of the so-called free born. Then the members of “Ganbanaaxu” intervened in an attempt to rescue their member by untying him, which led to a clash between the two factions leading to injuries on both sides. Dembo Maimuna Touray is among those injured from the “Ganbanaaxu” faction who has his two teeth broken and is admitted in Koina health centre.

Mahamadou Sanneh whose compound was burned to ashes told Foroyaa that he was among those who went to rescue Krubally from the so-called free born.

“During that push and pull with them, some youths (so-called free born) then came to attack my compound in my absence and a gun was shot in the air three times while the others poured petrol on my houses and set them ablaze. They knocked down all my fences and demolished my 8-room house. Now I’m homeless along with my family,” Sanneh said.

Musa Sanneh the leader of the” Ganbanaaxu” faction, told Foroyaa that 15 people were arrested and are currently under detention in Basse police station. According to him, those arrested are: Bangal Hulematou Gumanneh and his son Sikou Lemmeh Gumanneh, Hagie Makuleh Jabbi, Salifu Jaiteh, Bakary Juwara, Ousuman Gumanneh, Bangal Kannuteh, Bala Kannuteh, Dembo Touray, Bamba Suso, Abdou Gumanneh, Jafara Gumanneh, Ema Suso, Bangal Majamba Gumanneh, Musa Worokia Jabbi and Bangal Jawara.

The police are yet to verify the arrests or divulge any information on the matter. When contacted the police PRO indicated that he was waiting for feedback and promised to comment on the matter by today.

Koina Caste clash: 11 arrested, 10 wounded

Monday, May 27, 2019

http://thepoint.gm/africa/gambia/article/koina-caste-clash-11-arrested-10-wounded

At least ten people sustained injuries and eleven others were arrested on Saturday following a caste fight between the so-called slaves and nobles in Upper River Region’s Kantora district village of village of Koina, the Point can authoritatively report.

A source who spoke to this reporter on condition of anonymity describe the incident as ‘horrible,’ saying the government must act on the Koina caste issues to avoid bloodshed continuous bloodshed.

The Saturday incident, which is reported to have sparked a wave of panic in the region, saw a colossal destruction of properties in a violent protest by the two groups of angry natives of Koina. The arrested persons are: Bangal Gumaneh, Salifu Jaiteh, Saikou Gumaneh, Banta Gumaneh, Hagie Jabbi, Ousman Gumaneh, Bakary Gumaneh, Jafara Gumaneh, Balla Kanuteh, Bangal Kanuteh and Abdou Gumaneh. They are currently being detained at the Fatoto Police station as investigation into the matter continues.

Our source explained that the brawl broke out when one Muhammed Krubally tied a head scarf with the writing ‘Gambana’ on it; which means “we are all equals” in the Sarahulleh language.The source said Mr. Krubally went with the scarf to pray at the community Mosque and immediately when he entered the Mosque during the Ishar prayers, he was gripped and tied-up by the accused persons and taken to one Essa Gumaneh’s compound.

Our source further added that it was the security personnel in Fatoto that rescued Mr. Krubally. “When they arrived at Koina, stones were coming from both left and right. In fact, they had to call for reinforcement in order to put the situation under control. Krubally was rescued and rushed to Koina Health Centre for medical attention.”

Our reporter has been reliably informed that some of the accused persons were asking Mr. Krubally as to whether he would like to be called ‘slave’ while taking video of him, and others suggesting that he should be killed.

A compound belonging to one Muhammed Sanneh was reported to have been burnt to ashes by the arrested men while others had their fences broken down. The victims are Lasana Gumbel, Jambala Kanuteh, Essa Jarra, Essa Fofana, Hagie Fofana, Jombol Camara, Sembala Conteh, Salifu Touray, Bangal Touray, Abdou Gumaneh and Dembo Touray.

Dembo Touray, one of the victims of the incident is still hospitalised at the Koina Health Centre. A source familiar with the matter told The Point that Mr. Touray is reported to have lost two of his teeth in the fracas.

Our source stated that personnel of the Police Intervention Unit (PIU) of Yerro Berri Kunda camp, Central River Region were deployed to Koina in order to maintain peace at the village. Detective officers in Basse with other security personnel are investigating the matter to get to the root of the incident.

A clear conscience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12237 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2019 :  14:31:48  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree totally ,BUT it is fair to say that such a VAST change in entrenched culture will take a LONG time to have general acceptance,note my words ,LONG time

Edited by - toubab1020 on 28 May 2019 14:38:23
Go to Top of Page

Momodou

Denmark
11511 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2019 :  23:46:41  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It will definitely take a long time.
Anyway, good move by the police:
21 People to remain in custody till June 17 in connection to Koina Caste Incident.

Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12237 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2019 :  21:45:25  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To keep this tragic incident in the headlines can do nothing but good.
I have no idea of the political leanings of the Gambia Action Party (GAP),or Musa Batchilly .

(Mr. Batchilly is a Gambian lawyer with a practice in Banjul.)

========================================================
By Omar Wally May 31, 2019

The leader of the Gambia Action Party (GAP), Musa Batchilly, has condemned the recent Sarahule caste clash in Koina. At least ten people sustained injuries and eleven others were arrested following the caste fight between the so-called slaves and free-borns in a Sarahule village in Upper River Region.

“I’m pleading to all Sarahule communities to do away from the caste system or clan superiority among them. Our forefathers lived harmoniously in a society free from conflicts, misunderstanding or attacking one another. We live in a world where everyone is born free and no one is superior to the other in the eyes of the law,” Batchilly said in a statement shared with The Standard.

The incident, which sparked a wave of panic in the region, saw a colossal destruction of properties in a violent protest by the two groups.
“Slavery is not allowed in any part of The Gambia and we are not living in a barbaric world as slavery was abolished since 25th March, 1807. The caste conflicts in Diabugu, Bajaha Kunda, Garawol and Koina which eventually caused loss of lives are uncalled for,” he added.
He said GAP believes that no single nation is secure unless all its citizens are secure. “Therefore, I call on all the Sarahule associations in The Gambia to embrace dialogue in these areas to stop the menace immediately. We cannot afford to lose or compromise our peaceful coexistence.”

Batchilly called on the government to take the lead and take drastic measures to ensure peace returns in the affected Sarahule communities.
He said although previous governments have tirelessly made efforts to avert situations of this nature, “the current administration has not demonstrated its commitment to the course”.

https://standard.gm/batchilly-condemns-sarahule-caste-clash/

Edited by - toubab1020 on 31 May 2019 21:55:43
Go to Top of Page

Momodou

Denmark
11511 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2019 :  09:17:12  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is a long way to go.

A police officer addressing the people in koina caught on video said the following: “People should respect culture and if people don't want the slavery in Koina, let them to go Serekunda because slavery is a culture in Koina and the people's of Serekunda are culture less.”

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06