Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Forum
 General Forum: General discussion
 Just wondering kondorong
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2006 :  02:58:57  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by kondorong

quote:
Originally posted by kobo

quote:
Originally posted by ylowe

Kobo and Kondorong
Kobo got "galaje" so be careful kondorong. laugh guys

Its already a clash of the titans!

Kobo

I am just your junior and please dont bombard me. I have already been bombarded by Hurricane Katrina. You are really great. have you thought about writing a book? You have a passion to go on and on.

Kons I have already shelve this topic. My priority and the theme am concentrating is on "The coalition and MOU" to address unity, leadership, power struggle, reconciliation, new deals on the negotiation table, sacrifices that may be necessary, restructuring, policies, strategies and modus operandi and anything that can improve the situation between the opposition parties for them to forge ahead and cement their relationships to bring about unity "under one umbrella"inorder to salvage the returns expected from the high stakes of election 2006 seemingly being at high risks for the progress of Gambians. I appeal for all efforts to be invested on this exercise and make our dream came true before its late.

However we will continue later on other relevant issues for educational purpose and lively discussions. Good luck!

Edited by - kobo on 17 May 2006 03:02:05
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06