Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Science and Technology Forum
 Science and Technology
 Should go far 3G
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2009 :  15:03:43  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Here is a young man who should go far if he is allowed to,and he sells the hardware and package,I wonder if it will really take off as I expect its quite expensive at the moment,any one know someone in Gambia who has one and can tell about it,service costs etc.
This from the D.O.

http://observer.gm/africa/gambia/article/qcell-ceo-presents-products-to-president-jammeh

Snippet:
The items included some 3G (3rd Generation) mobile phones and flash drives, all bearing the QCell brands. The flash drives will enable a user to access the internet through the network of QuantumNet, a technology outfit owned by Muhammed Jah. One of The Gambia’s most distinguished and respected businessmen, Muhammed Jah also presented a letter of appreciation to The Gambian leader for the heartening interest the president showed them during the establishment of the GSM company, as well as an application letter, requesting for the inclusion of the opening of QCell as part of the July 22nd Revolution celebrations. Jah also presented a 4-wheel drive saloon car and a maple Benz as well as some room air conditioners to President Jammeh

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06