Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Science and Technology Forum
 Science and Technology
 Mobiles & Popcorn?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2008 :  18:59:57  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Have a look at this video link,sorry its in french but you will get the idea

http://www.koreus.com/video/telephone-portable-mais-popcorn.html

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

kaanibaa

United Kingdom
1169 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2008 :  19:28:11  Show Profile Send kaanibaa a Private Message
Mobile phones can be harmful to people then if three mobiles ringing together can cause corn to pop like in a popcorn maker, amazing video .Thanks T1020 for the informative piece .
Go to Top of Page

kiwi

Sweden
661 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2008 :  20:54:49  Show Profile Send kiwi a Private Message
Yeah, I just boiled a kettle of water for a nice cup of tea with my cell phone. Just donīt believe the video, itīs a hoax.

kiwi
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2008 :  22:11:54  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by kiwi

Yeah, I just boiled a kettle of water for a nice cup of tea with my cell phone. Just donīt believe the video, itīs a hoax.

It may well be but I have seen exactly the same set up on an american site,I havn't experimented,but there is more than one mobile phone being used that would imply a multiplication of the power,I dont know,anyone technical who can confirm weather this is true or not,if it is then what!

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page

Momodou

Denmark
11630 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2008 :  22:40:58  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
This is a hoax Toubab. I have just tried the experiment and didn't get any pop corn

A clear conscience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2008 :  00:21:18  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message

Well there we have it then this video is a hoax! none the less,how is it done? I don't know.

Go to Top of Page

kayjatta

2978 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2008 :  06:59:24  Show Profile Send kayjatta a Private Message
It is widely acknowledged here that it is a hoax. I saw it the local tv...
Go to Top of Page

kaanibaa

United Kingdom
1169 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2008 :  14:30:42  Show Profile Send kaanibaa a Private Message
Gullible me ! You see I am a Gambian and in that country anything most people like me see on TV is accepted as real;don't blame me now!yahooooooo!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06