Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: Gambian politics
 Permanent Lands Commission is urgent .
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 13 Sep 2013 :  22:49:25  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message

An Editorial from Foroyaa

http://www.foroyaa.gm/editorial/14150-the-setting-up-of-a-permanent-lands-commission-is-urgent

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2013 :  01:02:58  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
"The newly appointed minister of Lands and Regional Government has disclosed that a new Land Commission has already been set up with its members selected, hinting that it would be inaugurated ‘very soon’."

All very fine but the words, "very soon" ,..........Hmmm.... I hope do not have the same result as this snippet states !

Snippet:
The Lands minister concluded by reiterating his resolve to revamp the Department of Community Development for effective community service delivery.

First visit in 10 years

"The director of the DCD, Ousanou Jobarteh, thanked the minister and his delegation for the visit, noting that no minister has visited the Community Development for the past 10 years."

http://observer.gm/africa/gambia/article/new-lands-commission-to-be-inaugurated-soon-minister-kolley

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 19 Sep 2013 01:07:04
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.15 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06