Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: Gambian politics
 "Misuse" of medical drugs.
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2013 :  13:31:27  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Regarding this very carefully worded statement published in the D.O. PERSONALLY, I think that this statement has very little to do with "recreational" drugs,but has more to do with the SOMETIMES lack of "medical drugs" in Hospital,health centre dispensaries,the dispenser MAYBE in some instances look at the prescription presented by the patient,then tell the patient that there is no stock of some of the "medical drugs" and they had better obtain (buy,retail) their prescribed drugs at the Pharmacy.
How this "lack of stock" occours, I have no idea.
My PERSONAL interpretation of the statement MAY be TOTALLY WRONG.
I would welcome "clarification" of the statement in clear and unambiguous terms.

Snippet:
"He stressed that the government of The Gambia has and continues to invest colossal sums of money to procure drugs for the health sector,adding that effective health care is a priority of President Jammeh’s administration. This, he went on, is amply demonstrated by the fact that the government has significantly contributed towards the development of the health sector.
Thus, Minister Sey warned that there will be zero compromise on “misuse or abuse”
of the drugs supplied for the health facilities.
He disclosed that presently essential medical drugs and life savings are available and is being supplied to all the health facilities across the country."

http://observer.gm/africa/gambia/article/health-minister-warns-against-misuse-of-medical-drugs

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 12 Sep 2013 13:44:26
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06