Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Forum
 General Forum: General discussion
 An Inspirational Tribute to a Mother
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dalton1

3485 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2013 :  21:32:11  Show Profile  Visit Dalton1's Homepage Send Dalton1 a Private Message
http://gainako.com/?p=1326

Folks,

Kindly join me in extending the same inspirational tributes to our mothers. Mr. Best in my view kept it precise and inspirational. It is a nice tribute. When I look back, I see lots of similarities with what Best went through in real life and that of my own. I am sure many here will be proud to associate with the article. This Ramadan marks 16 years since my own mother farewelled for eternity. Today, I could only help pray, sense her presence and even try to remember the good moments that passed by. As a young farmer, the only thing I don't remember doing was cooking. Everything else I did, from fetching of firewood to weeding at the farm/faros, from helping sell fruits to transporting goods around, and you name the unending list. I thank God and my parents for everything. For the gone mothers, I humbly implore on my lord with all His beautiful names to grant them a peaceful resting in the hereafter.

Kindly share with your family and freinds.

Best always,

Yero

"There is no god but Allah (SWT); and Muhammad (SAW)is His last messenger." shahadah. Fear & Worship Allah (SWT) Alone! (:
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06