Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Turism & Travel Forum
 Travel Forum
 Senegal Travel
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rassimian

United Kingdom
168 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2013 :  10:38:19  Show Profile Send rassimian a Private Message
It now seems to be the case that travellers to Senegal will have to obtain a visa costing around £50. So no more day trips! Gambians are exempt from the charge as far as I know. This is probably aimed at French nationals who visit Senegal as it will bring in a lot of revenue to the Senegalese economy but of course any tourists planning to pop across from the Gambia will now have to get a visa beforehand. They can be obtained from the Senegalese embassy in Serrekunda. Does anyone have any more up to date info on this?

sab

United Kingdom
912 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2013 :  19:35:19  Show Profile Send sab a Private Message

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293794-i9249-k6615942-Travel_to_Senegal_re_Passports-Gambia.html

Visas
The Senegalese Government has notified the British Embassy in Dakar of its intention to impose a biometric visa regime on British passport holders travelling to Senegal for visits of under 90 days. The new regime will come into force on 1 July 2013. Applicants should consult Visa Senegal website www.snedai.sn/en/

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293794-i9249-k6650305-Senegal_Visa-Gambia.html

The world would be a poorer place if it was peopled by children whose parents risked nothing in the cause of social justice, for fear of personal loss. (Joe Slovo - African revolutionary)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06