Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Forum
 General Forum: General discussion
 Albinos
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dalton1

3485 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2013 :  10:17:56  Show Profile  Visit Dalton1's Homepage Send Dalton1 a Private Message
http://thepoint.gm/africa/gambia/article/albinos-too-are-human-beings

This is entirely news to me. I must tell you that I am quite saddened by its existence. When Western powers utilized knowledge to scientifically develop, some of Africa's portions are still engaged in the kind of rubbish that gets you no where.

Yero

"There is no god but Allah (SWT); and Muhammad (SAW)is His last messenger." shahadah. Fear & Worship Allah (SWT) Alone! (:

Sister Omega

United Kingdom
2085 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2013 :  18:51:04  Show Profile  Visit Sister Omega's Homepage Send Sister Omega a Private Message
Yes I agree with you Dalton this is a very sad situation that's happening in East Africa primarily between Tanzania and Kenya. I've run a series of articles on this topic on my blog from the Albino perspective. These are tragically ignorant practices based primarily on ignorance and motivated by greed. However the message is getting through on the ground that persecution and killing of Albinos is unacceptable. However still more has to be done to challenge these proporting these myths. The death of this latest victim of this crime is totally unacceptable.

Peace
Sister Omega
Go to Top of Page

gambiabev

United Kingdom
3091 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2013 :  00:29:13  Show Profile Send gambiabev a Private Message
What % of the population of Africa is Albino? I knew they would be vulnerable to skin cancer, but didn't realise they would be murdered for being Albino. This is very shocking.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06