Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Forum
 General Forum: General discussion
 Business a bit slack then ?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2013 :  13:59:46  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Insurance policies,if they were consumer based then great unfortunately they are not they are business based,yep, you guessed it, another way of making big money,bearing in mind only a minority of insurance claims are settled without any fuss,normally, when a claim is made the customer has to fight to ensure that they are not out of pocket when the Insurance company want to offer a full and final settlement for you claim.OK so you achieve what you consider to be fair,what happens when you want to renew your insurance ? yep, you guessed right again....the premiums go sky high and you lose your no claim bonus.
One thing to remember though is that in these days of litigation by everyone if they have a grudge is go to court and try to get financial redress,you then have to shell out money to employ a lawyer! so it's swings and roundabouts (sorry Janko !)
Make your choice,pay insurance or not pay insurance.There was an Insurance company in the UK whose catch phrase was,"Get the strength of Insurance around you"

http://thepoint.gm/africa/gambia/article/insurance-awareness-week-kick-starts-today

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 11 Feb 2013 14:00:31

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2013 :  13:52:20  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message

What accepting responsibility !!!! can I believe that I actually read the sentence quoted below ? I really hope so this could be the start of something very new in Gambia,Well done indeed Mr. Muhammed M. Jagana, president of the Gambia Chamber of Commerce and Industry (GCCI),lets hope his words are taken to heart by others in Gambian companies and they are applied there.

"The Gambia insurance industry has roundly noted that there is need for more improvement in the performance of the industry."

http://thepoint.gm/africa/gambia/article/insurance-industry-seeks-recognition

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 14 Feb 2013 13:55:37
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06