Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Science and Technology Forum
 Science and Technology
 Listen to live Gambia radios on your smartphone
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Momodou

Denmark
11524 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2012 :  15:28:20  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
30 years ago I had to wait 2 to 3 months to read an issue of a newspaper from the Gambia. Thanks to the internet technology today we are now able to read daily papers online and even listen to the hourly news.

This is not an advertisement for “Tunein” but I find the app very useful since I am now able to listen to some FM radio stations in The Gambia.
For those of you with iPhone/ipad or other Android phones, you can listen live to Gambia Radio GRTS, Paradise FM, Unique FM and West Coast Radio through a free service app “Tunein”.

A clear conscience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone

toubab1020

12242 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2012 :  15:34:15  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Not an advert Eh....... ( I am sure we all want useful information )

Oh dear Momodou,how can I listen,? I have only got one of those old fashioned talkie thingies, a pay as you go mobile phone with buttons that you push

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 07 Jun 2012 15:37:55
Go to Top of Page

Momodou

Denmark
11524 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2012 :  15:53:17  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
Give it as a present to someone next time you are in Gambia and get yourself a smartphone.

A clear conscience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12242 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2012 :  16:40:21  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Thats an Idea Momodou, I have been thinking about a tablet,I am ver confused any advice on those,as you are an expert on these things,unlike me, don't have to advertise (to comply with bantaba rules !)just think of it as a review of the various technology that is available,better still start it as a topic maybe more experts will give me the benefit of their opinion.I for one would appreciate that as I am getting left behind in what is available.Thanks.

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06