Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: Gambian politics
 My Darling Honourable Husband If Only I could say
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Scorpiorain

Barbados
152 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2012 :  02:16:17  Show Profile Send Scorpiorain a Private Message

Hi My Love. my heart is aching as we go into 2012 as i know your heart is doing the same thing... if i speak to you i would cry and then you in turn would cry.. my soul is begging for mercy as the clock struck midnight as I'm sure your soul was doing the same thing.. may we find what we are looking for in 2012. Nothing more.... nothing less... God Bless xxxx

Scorpiorain

Barbados
152 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2012 :  02:38:49  Show Profile Send Scorpiorain a Private Message

But you know what?? The best any of you will do is read, agree but stay silent.... It's all too much to face the truth and more so agree with the truth because facing the truth opens too many questions that need answering... for God's sake and for HUMan's sake lets start 2012 with some form of dialogue of honesty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2012 :  22:32:42  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
A SOUND RESOLUTION FOR 2012;
quote:
"or God's sake and for HUMan's sake lets start 2012 with some form of dialogue of honesty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We felt deeply in our hearts and share your emotions and sorrows! Prophet Essa/Jesus was a prisoner of conscience like wise Nelson Mandela; amongst other world's greatest icons; as consolation and to strengthen your spirit. For any problem (big or small) only solace is GOD for divine intervention.

MAY ALLAH ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS; WIPE YOUR TEARS & SETTLE YOUR GRIEVE AND ALL WITH SAME; THROUGH HIM THE ALMIGHTY OVER ALL DOMINIONS!

AMEEN!

Edited by - kobo on 02 Jan 2012 22:38:15
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2012 :  23:10:24  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
"SAM SARR IS A ROLE MODEL" FROM FOROYAA EDITORIAL (ARCHIVES);
Go to Top of Page

Scorpiorain

Barbados
152 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2012 :  00:37:07  Show Profile Send Scorpiorain a Private Message

I'm humbled by the article and also strengthened. One day the truth will out. Like a drop of oil in a sea of water it will eventually find it's way to the surface

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.13 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06