Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: World politics
 France Africa Dirty Money Scandal - Chirac free ?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2011 :  23:13:42  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message

Imagine money lifted from poor African nations to fund elections in rich France. The man dirtied with that scandal former French President Chirac is let off the hook with prosecutors failing to provide credible evidence.

http://wrnews.org/showthread.php/34569-France-ends-probe-into-dirty-cash-from-Africa-official

Karamba

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2011 :  23:24:30  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Mais oui mon ami c'est ................ Ah...........Yes politics and power again, its everywhere

Might not be the same as you have discovered, lawyers have got involved and done their job

This is probably what you mean:

http://www.france24.com/en/20110913-debate-The-money-trail-between-France-and-Africa

Its not U tube or any normal player so here is a link to download the player,if you want to and are that interested

http://www.longtailvideo.com/players/jw-flv-player

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 16 Nov 2011 23:41:31
Go to Top of Page

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2011 :  23:57:57  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message
Thank you Toubab1020. This is exactly the type of detail as you so kindly provided. Have your good and helpful hands further enhanced.

You are right, people in the legal trade know how to inject life in much the same way that they are able to take life out of a case.

You have good reason to hate politics.

Karamba
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2011 :  02:00:39  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
In times gone by I was told by a bantaba poster that it was not correct to write !I hate politics" so to keep the peace I changed my signature, Thanks.

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 17 Nov 2011 02:01:30
Go to Top of Page

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2011 :  00:04:45  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by toubab1020

In times gone by I was told by a bantaba poster that it was not correct to write !I hate politics" so to keep the peace I changed my signature, Thanks.

Thank you for that gentle notice.

Karamba
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06