Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: World politics
 Oneworld Freedom for Palestine.
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sister Omega

United Kingdom
2085 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2011 :  01:01:54  Show Profile  Visit Sister Omega's Homepage Send Sister Omega a Private Message
Greetings everyone today I received an Email from Desmond Tutu requesting that I buy oneworld freedom for Palestine single. So I followed through and granted the request. The killing zone of Palestine is reminiscent of the struggles for a free South Africa. It was Desmond Tutu who spoke up so eloquently against the dehumanization of Black South African along with many other household names. It was music and art that helped to spread the message to mobilize the Global Village to action.

Therefore let music today be the mobilizer to for us all and sing for the freedom for Palestine campaign as a war on want member. I urge you all to download this song and stand in solidarity with our Palestinian brothers and sisters to demand the end to the killing zone of Palestine and send a resounding message to our governments to withdraw support from the Israeli government's ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian people.

www.waronwant.org

http://www.freedomoneworld.com/?utm_source=C826-3&utm_medium=email

Peace
Sister Omega

Moe

USA
2326 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2011 :  07:36:11  Show Profile Send Moe a Private Message
The world is getting Paid $$$ for the crisis in Palestine, Israel was not just created as a goodwill gesture to homeless Arabs claiming biblical prophecies, For all we know Religion could be the biggest enterprise and thriving business known to Man.............................................Peace

I am Jebel Musa better yet rock of Gibraltar,either or,still a stronghold and a Pillar commanding direction

The GPU wants Me Hunted Down for what I don't know .....
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12306 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2011 :  13:04:08  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
"Religion could be the biggest enterprise and thriving business known to Man.............................................Peace"

"You may well think that, I could not possibly comment"

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2011 :  15:52:02  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
In addition, a support for Palestine in UN General Assembly for statehood would be even better.....

diaspora! Too many Chiefs and Very Few Indians.

Halifa Salah: PDOIS is however realistic. It is fully aware that the Gambian voters are yet to reach a level of political consciousness that they rely on to vote on the basis of Principles, policies and programmes and practices.
Go to Top of Page

Sister Omega

United Kingdom
2085 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2011 :  20:10:21  Show Profile  Visit Sister Omega's Homepage Send Sister Omega a Private Message
Hi Guys I totally agree with all of your comments. Let's hope Palestine protracted situation gets resolved quickly for it's been going on for 44 years without an end in sight. It's time the UN ensures that Palestine State is protected by a UN mandate with full UN Peace Keepers on the ground to put an end to their persecution by Israel. These two communities need to learn to co-exist in peace and to both respect and honor the land they both claim to be Holy.

Peace

Sister Omega

Peace
Sister Omega

Edited by - Sister Omega on 24 Jun 2011 20:13:06
Go to Top of Page

Sister Omega

United Kingdom
2085 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2011 :  00:31:09  Show Profile  Visit Sister Omega's Homepage Send Sister Omega a Private Message
I was just thinking boycotts brought the South African Apartheid Regime to its knees could they be as effective in Israel?

Peace

Sister Omega

Peace
Sister Omega
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.41 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06