Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Gambian Cultural Forum
 Cultural guide: General
 TheTwelve Queens of Niumi
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Santanfara

3460 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2011 :  13:39:28  Show Profile  Visit Santanfara's Homepage Send Santanfara a Private Message
http://suntoumana.blogspot.com/2011/05/twelve-queens-of-niumi.html

To be further develop.

Surah- Ar-Rum 30-22
"And among His signs is the creation of heavens and the earth, and the difference of your languages and colours. verily, in that are indeed signs for men of sound knowledge." Qu'ran

www.suntoumana.blogspot.com

gainde

Sweden
117 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2011 :  15:54:33  Show Profile  Visit gainde's Homepage Send gainde a Private Message
Thanks once again for a brilliant write-up and very interesting story on Niumi. Please keep it up.
Go to Top of Page

Santanfara

3460 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2011 :  18:41:23  Show Profile  Visit Santanfara's Homepage Send Santanfara a Private Message

Thanks Gainde
I am still waiting for when the Finnah Dahaba project is ready by onegambia, that will be mervelous. You have send us to culture land on many occassions. Thanks bro.

Surah- Ar-Rum 30-22
"And among His signs is the creation of heavens and the earth, and the difference of your languages and colours. verily, in that are indeed signs for men of sound knowledge." Qu'ran

Go to Top of Page

gainde

Sweden
117 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2011 :  23:08:10  Show Profile  Visit gainde's Homepage Send gainde a Private Message
Bro Suntou, please inbox me your postal address and I will send you some dvds next week, inshallah.
Go to Top of Page

Santanfara

3460 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2011 :  23:39:41  Show Profile  Visit Santanfara's Homepage Send Santanfara a Private Message
Thanks Gainde, I have done so. I will eagerly anticipate your valuable work. Thanks in advance.

Surah- Ar-Rum 30-22

Go to Top of Page

Dalton1

3485 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2011 :  04:34:37  Show Profile  Visit Dalton1's Homepage Send Dalton1 a Private Message
Bro Pa,

I am still enjoying the cds you sent me. The one on the Sintet Wedding gets me homesick with lots of nolstalgia.

Suntou:

I am glad to see your thread on Niumi extended here. I saw that you deleted an earlier post on the late Basiru's daughter. I ended up trailing it to your blog to read it. Actually Basiru's nephews are my neighbors and friends. One was my class mate in high school. I am happy to know his family are progressing.

Keep your blog loaded and it is very refreshing to be reading the stories.

Thanks,
Yero.

"There is no god but Allah (SWT); and Muhammad (SAW)is His last messenger." shahadah. Fear & Worship Allah (SWT) Alone! (:
Go to Top of Page

Momodou

Denmark
11604 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2011 :  08:09:16  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dalton1

I saw that you deleted an earlier post on the late Basiru's daughter. I ended up trailing it to your blog to read it. Actually Basiru's nephews are my neighbors and friends. One was my class mate in high school. I am happy to know his family are progressing.

Good morning Yero, its moved to the announcements forum: http://www.gambia.dk/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10976

A clear conscience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone
Go to Top of Page

Dalton1

3485 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2011 :  14:36:48  Show Profile  Visit Dalton1's Homepage Send Dalton1 a Private Message
Jamwally Alj Momodou. Thanks for the info.

Yaa long Suntou muh fula-baring dingho lehti, bari aka musu nyimal beh deh mansa dinghol (princely suitors). The sooner he start looking among us the ordinary, the happier I am with him.

http://www.gambia.dk/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10976

Dear Suntou:

& who is the lucky one this time around?

Just for the humor guys....

Yero

"There is no god but Allah (SWT); and Muhammad (SAW)is His last messenger." shahadah. Fear & Worship Allah (SWT) Alone! (:
Go to Top of Page

Santanfara

3460 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2011 :  14:39:39  Show Profile  Visit Santanfara's Homepage Send Santanfara a Private Message
Yero
Your humour helps calm us all down, there is no better remedy than good humour.
Who is more Princely than our Sintet Prince? You have scared Sankanu away.
Basiru's son is a big boy now in U.S, an IT expert and the family is doing fine. The same for the kids of Deyda Hydara. We meet some of them last year in LOndon at a demo. Basiru's daughter is happily married.
We should always remember the family of those unlawfully executed by a man rulling our country, through the mandate of every single Gambia. Therefore, for us to be clean in front our maker, we have to disassociate ourselve with someone who persecute our fellow citizens.
I remember vividly the day, the late Copral Nyang's wife receive the news of her husband death, It was such a sad day for her, nobody knew what to say. However, it is over 15 years now, their young kids are now in their late teens, so you understand how complicated our struggle will end up becoming.
"if you kill someone's father, never sleep too deep"
Thanks Yero for the continous service to Gambian media and cordiality in Gambian foras.
Gainde is a real gem, that is why, i always visit his site before bed to reload with our roots. ALhagie Momodou Camara refuse to bring me a gift from Hajj, so i am at war with him

Surah- Ar-Rum 30-22

Go to Top of Page

Dalton1

3485 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2011 :  15:50:51  Show Profile  Visit Dalton1's Homepage Send Dalton1 a Private Message
Suntou:

Once again, thanks! You are a very active person. Your stories are a different version to what everyone offers. I get very busy, otherwise I have taken a column with your blog, or send some little contributions here and there.

On Onegambia, it is my source of music during happy and sad times. You know I am a fan to the late jamo Jawo (Fawung) -RIP!

Keep it up Suntou! Allah mang simaya nin jatah kendehyaa siyalah.

Yero

Go to Top of Page

Dalton1

3485 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2011 :  16:01:24  Show Profile  Visit Dalton1's Homepage Send Dalton1 a Private Message
The gift that Alj Momodou brought us all is the inspiration. Added to that is the fact that you ascertain that your deen is right (increase in faith). To me, it is the biggest gift.

You should as well think of visiting when time permits. May Allah swt make it easy for all of us.

Regards,
Yero

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06