Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: Gambian politics
 Dishonoring Deyda Hydara
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Watchman

Gambia
174 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2010 :  23:23:35  Show Profile Send Watchman a Private Message
http://escapefrombanjul.blogspot.com/2010/12/dishonoring-deyda-hydara.html

For your own good, read:

www.escapefrombanjul.blogspot.com

Moe

USA
2326 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2010 :  18:51:11  Show Profile Send Moe a Private Message
This piece deserves a standing ovation and thats no Bullcrap Watchman. None of these fools deserve to honor the man for they are not worthy citizens............................................Peace
quote:
Originally posted by Watchman

http://escapefrombanjul.blogspot.com/2010/12/dishonoring-deyda-hydara.html

I am Jebel Musa better yet rock of Gibraltar,either or,still a stronghold and a Pillar commanding direction

The GPU wants Me Hunted Down for what I don't know .....

Edited by - Moe on 19 Dec 2010 19:00:54
Go to Top of Page

dbaldeh

USA
934 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2010 :  08:35:32  Show Profile  Visit dbaldeh's Homepage Send dbaldeh a Private Message
It is easier to see flaw in what others do! One needs to reflect on the spirit and context in which citizens honor this great man who certainly does not deserve to die the way he did.

Deyda's death should be mourned and commemorated by ALL decent citizens of this world and not only a group of individuals...

May his soul rest in peace!!!

Baldeh,
"Be the change you want to see in the world" Ghandi
Visit http://www.gainako.com for your daily news and politics
Go to Top of Page

Watchman

Gambia
174 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2010 :  14:49:16  Show Profile Send Watchman a Private Message
Thanks for the analysis Moe.

Demba, point well taken, the tone of my article kinda upsets the overall spirit of mourning and celebration of Mr. Hydara's life but you know me, I tend to shoot from the hip sometimes

For your own good, read:

www.escapefrombanjul.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Moe

USA
2326 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2010 :  02:57:27  Show Profile Send Moe a Private Message
I hope you just did not say Spirit , Spirit of lies , Propaganda and misinformation. Deyda Hydara stood for something bigger than what you fools can ever imagine. You are a bunch of opportunistic brothers like sly wolves "Dee Malasteku" waiting for a feast. Deyda was not a liar, He was not a THIEF like you and every cyber newspaper Man out there, and yes "Maa Ko WAHH". How can a Thief honor a man he is trying to steal his spotlight. Demba said earlier he will lock me up , well ask chinese shoes who is going to give him the keys to mile Two and what makes him think he has the authority to do so, If you ask a player like myself I would say this brother is at a whole ,another level, different state of MIND, Guinenan locking up a Gambian in Gambia aint that something....................................................Peace
quote:
Originally posted by dbaldeh

It is easier to see flaw in what others do! One needs to reflect on the spirit and context in which citizens honor this great man who certainly does not deserve to die the way he did.

Deyda's death should be mourned and commemorated by ALL decent citizens of this world and not only a group of individuals...

May his soul rest in peace!!!

I am Jebel Musa better yet rock of Gibraltar,either or,still a stronghold and a Pillar commanding direction

The GPU wants Me Hunted Down for what I don't know .....
Go to Top of Page

dbaldeh

USA
934 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2010 :  05:17:59  Show Profile  Visit dbaldeh's Homepage Send dbaldeh a Private Message
Thanks Watchman... I just thought sometimes is better to be a mentor than a critic. There are lot of young Gambians on their own trying to get the training needed to be better every single day.

Those young men and women need people to inspire them and give them guidance. Many did not have the luxury of institutional training and as a result they have mountains to climb. Should these young aspiring Gambians give up on their country because they don't have the same training Deyda and others did? Or should we encourage them every step of the way while redirecting them or should we be shutting down the few who are doing everything to excel.

We must acknowledge that there has been improvement in Gambian cyber space participation in general and many of us started on the wrong footing, something that Watchman openly acknowledged here... so this is a learning process...

Is there an opportunity for improvement absolutely an understatement and to deny it is simply living in denial. Please encourage and mentor where you see fit.

You might notice due to so many personal attacks on cyber space many Gambians who could offer so much in the face of technology have decided to keep their experience and knowledge to themselves which is an absolute loss to our country.

Moe, you can use all kind of profanity if you wish... but what you fail to live up to is to openly condemn those who brutally murdered Deyda, the so called dossier which blamed deyda for his own death and for the Jammeh government's guilty tendencies anytime Deyda is mentioned. Where is the responsibility of the state to protect innocent citizens? Where is the responsibility of the State to investigate crimes committed in their watch?

You will be a living hypocrite if you fail to acknowledge that the State has the sole responsibility of investigating Deyda's killings.

Only if you can see through the pain and suffering the Hydara and many other families in Gambia have to endure and live with for the rest of their lives, you will reconsider your open insensitivity... Read this article from Marie Hydara and tell us how you feel!!!

http://jollofnews.com/six-years-deyda-hydaras-daughter-remembers-father.html

Baldeh,
"Be the change you want to see in the world" Ghandi
Visit http://www.gainako.com for your daily news and politics

Edited by - dbaldeh on 21 Dec 2010 05:26:39
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06