Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
 All Forums
 General Forum
 General Forum: General discussion
 BAKAU ,killed by scissors

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
Videos: Google videoYoutubeFlash movie Metacafe videoQuicktime movieWindows Media videoReal Video

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
toubab1020 Posted - 24 Jul 2023 : 12:30:06

==========-

https://standard.gm/man-stabbed-to-death-in-bakau/
===========

By Aminata S Kuyateh on July 24th,2023

Residents in Bakau were shocked late Saturday afternoon when a young man, identified as Ousman Ceesay, stabbed an elderly man with scissors killing him. The victim, Bubacarr Bangura, died almost instantly.

According to Jerreh Kassama, 68, an eyewitness, an argument had started between the victim and a lady who wanted to dry her laundry in the compound where the victim was staying.
“The suspect got into the argument and was heard insulting before rushing into his house to come out with an object with which he stabbed Bubacarr.

Because of my age, I couldn’t separate the two and they started stabbing each other after which I started shouting for help,” the witness said. He said a boy Sheikh, responded and brought a taxi to rush Bubacarr to hospital but he died on the way,” the witness said.

Nya Mai Bangura, an elder sister to the deceased, told this medium that her brother, the only son of their late mother and a brother to seven sisters, was a good Muslim and breadwinner of the family and left behind three kids, a boy and two girls.

The Standard contacted the police PRO who confirmed the arrest of the suspect who also sustained some minor injuries.

Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06