Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!
|T O P I C R E V I E W
||Posted - 19 Dec 2022 : 17:07:34
Visit CRR North, home of The Gambia’s famous Stone Circles of Wassu and Kerr Batch and stay at Kaima Sala Eco-Lodge in Kuntaur Fullakunda.
Kaima Sala Eco-lodge is located in a forest where the ecology is protected, you can hear different sounds of birds and monkeys, comfortable houses and you can observe monkeys in nature. Location of lodge is great for anywhere you want to visit in CRR North.
At Kaima Sala Eco-Lodge we are in harmony with nature and nature is never boring! Experience the monkeys, bush pigs, fawls and beautiful birds during your stay at Kaima Sala Eco-Lodge.
We do activities ranging from Forest walks, village trips to Boat rides and vist to the Stone Circles of Wassu.
We have possibility of own camping too.
What is it whats making it Eco and sustainable?
- We are very much committed to protecting and preserving the flora and fauna of the surrounding eco-system and to reducing our carbon footprint by using renewable energy.
- No house has been built in an area where trees have been cut.
- Our target is to have a gene bank of as many indigenous trees as possible. This year we have planted several trees.
- We installed solar panels, and our entire power supply, is from the sun which makes it sustainable.
- We do waste sorting. We separate organic waste from other waste such as metals and plastic, so that we can use the organic waste as compost.
- The use of mud and cement for beds instead of other unsustainable materials.
- We built several water holes for animals and birds.
- We coordinate with the wildlife department to ensure that there is no hunting activity in the area.
- Our staff are trained on environmental protection and conservation.
- We have our own water filtration system with solid and carbon filters installed to reduce the use of plastic bottled water.
For your booking call: +220 3103112/ +220 9902140 or /+220 7187748.
WhatsApp: 00220 3103112 or +45 2876 0635
Location on Google Maps
|1 L A T E S T R E P L I E S (Newest First)
||Posted - 02 Sep 2023 : 16:38:14
Tourism in another level with the newly built Eco-Lodge by two Gambians.
By Kexx Sanneh
August 31, 2023.
If you're looking for a unique and immersive eco-tourism experience in The Gambia, look no further than Kaima Sala Eco-Lodge in Kuntaur Fullakunda. Nestled in a forest, this lodge offers a truly serene and nature-rich environment.
One of the standout features of Kaima Sala Eco-Lodge is its commitment to environmental conservation. The lodge is located in an area where the ecology is protected, allowing you to witness the beauty of untouched nature first hand. This means you can expect to hear a delightful chorus of different bird species, and perhaps even catch a glimpse of playful monkeys swinging through the trees.
Accommodation at Kaima Sala Eco-Lodge is designed to provide comfort while blending harmoniously with the natural surroundings. You'll find cosy and well-appointed houses that offer a peaceful retreat after a day of exploration in the forest. The lodge aims to create a sustainable and eco-friendly experience, so you can relax while knowing that your stay is in harmony with nature.
Not only does Kaima Sala Eco-Lodge provide a tranquil setting, but it also offers the opportunity to observe monkeys in their natural habitat. This is a truly exceptional experience, allowing guests to witness these fascinating creatures up close and personal. Whether you're a nature enthusiast, a wildlife lover, or simply seeking a quiet getaway, this eco-lodge provides an immersive experience that combines comfort and environmental conservation.
In addition to its prime location and focus on eco-tourism, Kaima Sala Eco-Lodge is conveniently situated near the famous Stone Circles of Wassu and Kerr Batch. These UNESCO World Heritage Sites are ancient megalithic structures that have cultural and historical significance in The Gambia. Exploring these intriguing stone circles is a must-do activity during your stay, providing a deeper understanding of the region's rich heritage.
Overall, a visit to CRR North, with its famous Stone Circles and a stay at Kaima Sala Eco-Lodge in Kuntaur Fullakunda, offers a truly immersive and rewarding experience. From the mesmerizing sounds of birds and monkeys to the comfortable accommodations and the chance to witness monkeys in their natural habitat, every aspect of your stay at this eco-lodge will leave you feeling connected to nature and rejuvenated.
|Bantaba in Cyberspace
||© 2005-2023 Nijii