Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
 All Forums
 Health and Nutrition Forum
 Health and Nutrition
 THE LAUNCH OF COVID19 TEST CERTIFICATE

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
Videos: Google videoYoutubeFlash movie Metacafe videoQuicktime movieWindows Media videoReal Video

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Momodou Posted - 09 Aug 2021 : 19:05:52
PRESS RELEASE ON THE LAUNCH OF COVID19 TEST CERTIFICATION PORTAL

The Ministry of Health wish to inform the public that, it has launched an online platform that enables travellers leaving The Gambia access their certified test results. The aim is to facilitate receipt of test result timely and conveniently. Every intending traveller is required to pay the test fee of two thousand five hundred dalasi (D2,500.00) at the Eco Bank The Gambia Ltd, before his or her sample is collected at any of the two designated sites (Independence Stadium and around Brusubi turn table). Every traveller MUST present proof of payment (receipt) at sample collection site, before his or her required bio/personal data for the electronic transmission is recorded.

After sample is collected and analysed, the registered traveller will be able to download his/her test certificate through a public portal that can be accessed at:
https://results.moh.gm

The traveller will be required to enter both COVID-19 ID, and phone number used during registration and sample collection to download their test certificate. In this regard all travellers are requested to provide a valid phone number during the registration process as it will be required to retrieve a valid test certificate.
The results will be available from 24 to 48 hours after sample collection and only available to travellers who had returned a Negative test result. All printed/downloaded certificates will be subjected to verification at the Airport by airline officials and health authorities.

The Ministry of Health assures the public that, the platform is secure, reliable, and safe and has been developed using international standards of cyber security and data protection protocols. Travellers are thus encouraged to utilize the facility. The public is further reminded that, receipts in respect of payment may be requested at the airport during departure, travellers are therefore urged to keep their receipt.

In conclusion, the Ministry of Health is soliciting the continuous support and cooperation of the public in its efforts to contain COVID-19. The public is encouraged to call the Ministry’s Toll-Free Number 1025 for more or other related information regarding how to access this service.

Signed:
Mr. Modou Njai
Director of Health Promotion & Education
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
toubab1020 Posted - 11 Aug 2021 : 16:05:55
Another stumbling block in the revival for the future of the dormant tourist industry a prime souce of revenue for the government and employment in The Gambia.I really shudder to think how the 2021 tourist season will perform,no tourists equals Vast revenue loss and unemployment and humger for increased members of Gambia's population.

Also don't forget about the Airport development tax on arrival and leaving ,In order to get tourists to return to gambia is GIVE THEM A BREAK to Enjoy their Holiday.
Momodou Posted - 10 Aug 2021 : 23:16:56
quote:
Originally posted by toubab1020

Very good information,but missing several obvious questions thhat will be asked by those who want to leave The Gambia.

1) What is the full cost in dalisi to those who wish to take the test in order to leave The Gambia ?

2)Is the Gambian certification recognised in ALL countries?

3) A list of contries who do not recognise certificates issued in Gambia.

I’m not a government health official but have just returned from Gambia two weeks ago.

- The cost of test for leaving The Gambia is D2500 which you have to pay at ECO bank.
Clearly stated in the above press release: "Every intending traveller is required to pay the test fee of two thousand five hundred dalasi (D2,500.00) at the Eco Bank The Gambia Ltd, before his or her sample is collected at any of the two designated sites (Independence Stadium and around Brusubi turn table). Every traveller MUST present proof of payment (receipt) at sample collection site, before his or her required bio/personal data for the electronic transmission is recorded."

- You can’t check in at the airport without a negative test result which is less than 48 hrs.

- The certificate is accepted at Brussels and Copenhagen airports as far as I know and I believe passengers going to other destinations too.
I only showed my COVID-19 vaccination passport when I arrived in Brussels and it was accepted, they did not ask the Gambian test certificate.
You as asked to take a new test here in Denmark upon arrival if you are not fully vaccinated, therefore I was not asked to take any test.
The test result of those who take the test is sent to their health App and they selv-isolate if the test is positive.
toubab1020 Posted - 10 Aug 2021 : 16:57:57
Very good information,but missing several obvious questions thhat will be asked by those who want to leave The Gambia.

1) What is the full cost in dalisi to those who wish to take the test in order to leave The Gambia ?

2)Is the Gambian certification recognised in ALL countries?

3) A list of contries who do not recognise certificates issued in Gambia.

Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06