Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Forum
 General Forum: General discussion
 Are hard copy newspapers dying ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

toubab1020

12237 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2022 :  10:55:55  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looking through the Gambian newspapers in the past few weeks I have noticed that there is no longer the articles written on new breaking news,I thought to myself,What has happened ? Then it hit me it was because everyone has access to a radio, a television or a smart phone!
Communication has been revolutionised,Storage and access to news of the past and present can be viewed digitally.

Any Readers feel like posting OR Naaaaaaah how boring

Tea or Beer anyone ?

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Momodou

Denmark
11512 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2022 :  13:17:09  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Save the trees!!

A clear conscience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12237 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2022 :  19:20:21  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Momodou

Save the trees!!

Yer Man ,Rumour has it that The Germans want to plant a line of trees for 30 Kms in Africa.....

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06