Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Turism & Travel Forum
 Tourism: General
 GAMBIA GOVERNMENT REVISES COVID 19 PROTOCOLS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Momodou

Denmark
11508 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2021 :  11:48:15  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message  Reply with Quote
PRESS RELEASE
Dated: 27th September 2021
RE: GAMBIA GOVERNMENT REVISES COVID 19 PROTOCOLS ON ARRIVING PASSENGERS FOR REOPENING OF WINTER 2021 /2022 TOURIST SEASON
Banjul, The Gambia

The Government of The Gambia with its ardent desire to open up the country for the upcoming 2021/ 2022 Winter Season and in view of the fact that several of our international source markets are revising their COVID 19 protocols, have revisited the COVID 19 protocols that relate to visitors arriving into The Gambia.

All visitors with proof of being fully vaccinated shall with effect from 1st October 2021 be allowed to enter The Gambia without a PCR Test Certificate, they shall not be subjected to a rapid test or be quarantined upon arrival.

The full cooperation and understanding of all stakeholders in this endeavour is hereby solicited.

signed
Mrs Cordu L. Jabang- Senghore
Permanent Secretary
Ministry of Tourism and Culture

A clear conscience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone

toubab1020

12236 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2021 :  15:21:55  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good News,WEll done Madam secretary Thanks .

I shall visit soon as will many others I am sure.

RELATED:https://www.gambia.dk/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=17852

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 27 Sep 2021 15:27:45
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06