Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Education Forum
 History
 Oral history of the Gambia
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

gainde

Sweden
117 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2011 :  12:24:13  Show Profile  Visit gainde's Homepage Send gainde a Private Message

Banna Kanuteh "Fatafina Kukoto" on the history of Naini when Kemintang was king (this must be in around early 1800s).
Thanks 'Tooma' Momodou for sharing the audio with us.

quote:
Originally posted by gainde

More Chossani Senegambia recordings added to our oral history page(www.onegambia.com/orahist.php)

quote:
Originally posted by tamsier

Gainde,

Thanks again for your wonderful clips. Always a delight to have you on board. You guys do a great job at onegambia.com. Please keep up the good job.

Go to Top of Page

Santanfara

3460 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2011 :  13:36:20  Show Profile  Visit Santanfara's Homepage Send Santanfara a Private Message
Remarkeable Gainde. Thanks to you and your Tooma.

Surah- Ar-Rum 30-22
"And among His signs is the creation of heavens and the earth, and the difference of your languages and colours. verily, in that are indeed signs for men of sound knowledge." Qu'ran

www.suntoumana.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Santanfara

3460 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2012 :  12:06:43  Show Profile  Visit Santanfara's Homepage Send Santanfara a Private Message
Gainde, thanks for more additions. Bamna la sunmun is interesting. OneGambia still my favourite site for relaxing.

Surah- Ar-Rum 30-22
"And among His signs is the creation of heavens and the earth, and the difference of your languages and colours. verily, in that are indeed signs for men of sound knowledge." Qu'ran

Go to Top of Page

gainde

Sweden
117 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2012 :  14:09:47  Show Profile  Visit gainde's Homepage Send gainde a Private Message
Thanks Suntou. Enjoy the new videos:
http://www.onegambia.com/videos2011.php
or better yet email me to grab copies of the dvds

quote:
Originally posted by Santanfara

Gainde, thanks for more additions. Bamna la sunmun is interesting. OneGambia still my favourite site for relaxing.

Go to Top of Page

Momodou

Denmark
11508 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2012 :  14:48:16  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
Tomaa, Welcome back. I look forward to the latest videos.

A clear conscience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone
Go to Top of Page

Santanfara

3460 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2012 :  12:22:47  Show Profile  Visit Santanfara's Homepage Send Santanfara a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by gainde

Thanks Suntou. Enjoy the new videos:
http://www.onegambia.com/videos2011.php
or better yet email me to grab copies of the dvds

quote:
Originally posted by Santanfara

Thanks gainde. In fact, you made my holiday enjoyable. I enjoy the Nianika saga, which Momodou Camara here never talk about.I will email you. Good job.

Surah- Ar-Rum 30-22

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06