Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: World politics
 Quan Jue Execution – being eaten by hungry dogs
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dalton1

3485 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2014 :  14:05:33  Show Profile  Visit Dalton1's Homepage Send Dalton1 a Private Message
Quan Jue Execution – being eaten by hungry dogs
Comrades –
I find the article below very worrying. According to the IBT times news piece, North Korea’s ‘uncircumcised’ Kim is alleged to have done another horrific thing. It shows that tyrants and oppressing leaders have the same blood running in their veins as if they share genetic traits from the same parents. What must have angered Kim about his uncle to the extent of giving him such a horrible ending?
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/north-korea-kim-jong-uns-uncle-eaten-by-120-starving-dogs-1430879
Best for the Friday,
Yero

"There is no god but Allah (SWT); and Muhammad (SAW)is His last messenger." shahadah. Fear & Worship Allah (SWT) Alone! (:

toubab1020

12236 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2014 :  19:12:13  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
The dirty game of POLITICS AND POWER have a BIG HAND on Everything in this world .
I am NOT saying that this report is untrue ,I do not know if it is or not.
I am saying is that you should NOT believe EVERYTHING you read, see or hear in the media,only believe absolutely what YOU ALONE SEE AND HEAR YOURSELF.

http://www.usingenglish.com/reference/idioms/all+that+glitters+is+not+gold.html

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 04 Jan 2014 02:43:15
Go to Top of Page

Dalton1

3485 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2014 :  18:09:50  Show Profile  Visit Dalton1's Homepage Send Dalton1 a Private Message
Toubab -

You have a point in saying that politics plays a part in a lot of things. It shows that politics is in everything that we do, whether civilize or not.

That said, some important questions one can honestly ask: Does this 'Quan Jue' execution process exist as law in North Korea? If it exists, which we can easily verify, don't you think there is a higher possibility with its occurence especially with Kim's observed tone with his uncle. This is complimented by Kim's records of executing others including his former girl friend. I don't quite agree with you wholly on quote, "...only believe absolutely what YOU ALONE SEE AND HEAR YOURSELF" (Toubab1020).

In anyway, what I agree with is, people can choose to believe or not. It doesn't mean they are right. It won't stop the other person telling others as he/she sees it. Personally, we know China is not in good terms with North Korea.Call that the politics and you are right. There is a chance for bias news stories, etc...but again, go back to all that Kim has said about his uncle, the manner in which he said it, and moreso the tone, and I am the last person to be surprised that infact Kim didn't give his uncle "quan jue" execution.

Becareful that you are not mistaken for a Kim supporter in the manner you are defending your points... : )

Choose your take....Best for 2014!

Yero

"There is no god but Allah (SWT); and Muhammad (SAW)is His last messenger." shahadah. Fear & Worship Allah (SWT) Alone! (:

Edited by - Dalton1 on 04 Jan 2014 18:36:31
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12236 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2014 :  00:53:00  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
I understand fully your words,but ALL countries indulge in Dirty Tricks to sway public opinion the way that administration wishes,I support free speech Honesty,Human Rights, TRUE Justice,transparency, EVERYONE is entitled to Freedom of Thought,and brainwashing to establish a certain belief is in my opinion WRONG.
I try not to support ANYONE who does not believe and abide by the principals that I believe in

Thanks For your good wishes for 2014 those I happily return to you

quote:
Originally posted by Dalton1

Toubab -

You have a point in saying that politics plays a part in a lot of things. It shows that politics is in everything that we do, whether civilize or not.

That said, some important questions one can honestly ask: Does this 'Quan Jue' execution process exist as law in North Korea? If it exists, which we can easily verify, don't you think there is a higher possibility with its occurence especially with Kim's observed tone with his uncle. This is complimented by Kim's records of executing others including his former girl friend. I don't quite agree with you wholly on quote, "...only believe absolutely what YOU ALONE SEE AND HEAR YOURSELF" (Toubab1020).

In anyway, what I agree with is, people can choose to believe or not. It doesn't mean they are right. It won't stop the other person telling others as he/she sees it. Personally, we know China is not in good terms with North Korea.Call that the politics and you are right. There is a chance for bias news stories, etc...but again, go back to all that Kim has said about his uncle, the manner in which he said it, and moreso the tone, and I am the last person to be surprised that infact Kim didn't give his uncle "quan jue" execution.

Becareful that you are not mistaken for a Kim supporter in the manner you are defending your points... : )

Choose your take....Best for 2014!

Yero

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06