Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Gambian Cultural Forum
 Cultural Forum: Humour & Satire
 My Masai Mr Right
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2013 :  23:05:54  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
MAAFANTA.COM SHARING FROM MAIL ON-LINE ARCHIVES WITH GAMBIAN COMMUNITY ONE OF VALENTINE SPECIALS;

Edited by - kobo on 17 Feb 2013 23:06:29

toubab1020

12237 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2013 :  01:37:58  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
KOBO, I am really at you,there can be but one reason why a woman would choose to live as this lady has chosen,you must surely know,mustn't you ? OK, but it must be love for certain (?!).
(toubab humour you know )

Opps...
I can feel sister O reading this and ...........

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 18 Feb 2013 01:45:13
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2013 :  07:04:15  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
Toubab I found this adventurous wonderful story as interesting, enjoyable, similar to 'THEMES AND INSPIRATIONS on fantasy movie like AVATAR THE MOVIE amongst other series of Romeo and Juliet with magical moments and enduring certain challenges to survive or end in tragedy
quote:
Quotes Extracted from Wikipedia
"Avatar is primarily an action-adventure journey of self-discovery, in the context of imperialism and deep ecology"

"For the love story between characters Jake and Neytiri,"

" Both couples come from radically different cultures that are contemptuous of their relationship and are forced to choose sides between the competing communities."

Edited by - kobo on 18 Feb 2013 07:06:31
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06