Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Religion Forum
 Religion Forum: World Religions
 Ramadan Hadith
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Momodou

Denmark
11511 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2012 :  16:09:59  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu

Narrated Abu Huraira (Radhiallaho anho):
Allah's Messenger (sallallaahu'alaihi wasallam) said, "When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of the heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained."

Bukhari Vol. 3 : No. 123

Narrated Abu Huraira (Radhiallaho anho):
Allah's Messenger (sallallaahu'alaihi wasallam) said, "Fasting is a shield (or a screen or a shelter). So, the person observing fasting should avoid sexual relation with his wife and should not behave foolishly and impudently, and if somebody fights with him or abuses him, he should tell him twice, 'I am fasting." The Prophet added, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, the smell coming out from the mouth of a fasting person is better in the sight of Allah than the smell of musk. (Allah says about the fasting person), 'He has left his food, drink and desires for My sake. The fast is for Me. So I will reward (the fasting person) for it and the reward of good deeds is multiplied ten times."

Bukhari Vol. 3 : No. 118

Zakat

Narrated by Haritha bin Wahab (Radhiallaho anho):
I heard the Prophet (sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) saying, "O people! Give in charity as a time will come upon you when a person will wander about with his object of charity and will not find anybody to accept it, and one (who will be requested to take it) will say, "If you had brought it yesterday, would have taken it, but today I am not in need of it."

Bukhari Vol. 2 : No. 492

Zakat

Narrated by Ibn Masud (Radhiallaho anho): I heard the Prophet (sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) saying, "There is no envy except in two: a person whom Allah has given wealth and he spends it in the right way, and a person whom Allah has given wisdom (i.e. religious knowledge) and he gives his decisions accordingly and teaches it to the others."

Bukhari Vol. 2 : No. 490

Zakat
Narrated by Abu Huraira (Radhiallaho anho): Allah's Messenger (sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) said, "Whoever is made wealthy by Allah and does not pay the Zakat of his wealth, then on the Day of Resurrection his wealth will be made like a baldheaded poisonous male snake with two black spots over the eyes. The snake will encircle his neck and bite his cheeks and say, 'I am your wealth, I am your treasure.' " Then the Prophet (sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) recited the holy verse: 'And let not those who covetously withhold of the gifts which Allah hath given them of His Grace think that it is good for them: nay it will be the worse for them: soon shall the things which they covetously withheld be tied to their necks like a twisted collar on the Day of Judgment. To Allah belongs the heritage of the heavens and the earth; and Allah is well acquainted with all that ye do.' (Sura Al-i'Imran : Ver. 180).

Bukhari Vol. 2 : No. 486

A clear conscience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone

Momodou

Denmark
11511 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2013 :  23:35:46  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
It is announced that Ramadan will start on Wednesday the 10th July. Happy Ramadan in advance to all Muslims.

A clear conscience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06