Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Turism & Travel Forum
 Tourism: General
 Can H.E.do anything to assist ?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

toubab1020

12237 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2012 :  15:28:52  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
The Gambia can always do with more hard currencies,the summer in The Gambia is virtually ignored by the tour operators as a destination for holidays,have a read of this from Daily News newspaper from a person who obviously knows what she is talking about and is fond of The Gambia.

http://dailynews.gm/africa/gambia/article/tourism-in-the-gambia

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Lily

United Kingdom
422 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2012 :  17:21:50  Show Profile Send Lily a Private Message
Yes She is knowledgeable - she is chair of the Green Party and a lecturer in tourism. Writes a lot about the Gambia where she did VSO work. An articulate writer with interesting point of view.
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12237 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2012 :  17:39:26  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Lily,that's good,maybe she could get an audience with "the first lady" (or write/contact State house ?) who seems to have her finger on the pulse of things,maybe that way things might just happen ? I looked up the price of a flight only in the summer,it was just not affordable !!

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 22 Jun 2012 17:41:24
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06