Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Sports Forum
 Sports: General
 Usain Bolt v Blake
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sab

United Kingdom
912 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2012 :  14:02:20  Show Profile Send sab a Private Message

Who will it be?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/london-2012/9450291/Usain-Bolt-must-be-at-his-best-to-repel-100-metres-rivals-in-Olympics-Stadium-at-London-2012.html

The world would be a poorer place if it was peopled by children whose parents risked nothing in the cause of social justice, for fear of personal loss. (Joe Slovo - African revolutionary)

gambiabev

United Kingdom
3091 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2012 :  21:55:25  Show Profile Send gambiabev a Private Message
Hard to call, both such cool guys!
Bolt seemed to be coasting in the semis, so I'll go for him!
Go to Top of Page

Momodou

Denmark
11512 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2012 :  23:09:15  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
Where is Sister O? Congratulations to Jamaica for both Bolt and the Independent anniversary.

A clear conscience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone
Go to Top of Page

gambiabev

United Kingdom
3091 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2012 :  10:00:22  Show Profile Send gambiabev a Private Message
3 men in the final for Jamaica and 2 medals. Now today is independence day. Great celebrations! The race was the most amazing ever seen. All runners that completed the race were under 10seconds.
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12237 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2012 :  14:04:07  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message

When she was about she did add spice to any topic, that's for sure,but maybe like many of us she has little time after working for pleasure trying to maintain a good standard of living in these hard times of depression, recession, call it what you will.

quote:
Originally posted by Momodou

Where is Sister O? Congratulations to Jamaica for both Bolt and the Independent anniversary.

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page

Sister Omega

United Kingdom
2085 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2012 :  23:59:15  Show Profile  Visit Sister Omega's Homepage Send Sister Omega a Private Message
So who's the Big Man Usain Bolt!!!!
He's done my Island proud Yes We are proud of Usain Bolt, Yohan Blake, Asfa Powell whether they run 1st 2nd or last. Jamaicans are today celebrating 50 years of Independence. Jamaica Land of Wood and Water is jubliant today. Bigging up our Athletes the fastest men in the Lightening Bolt Beasty Blake. Big Big Up!!! We Jamaicans in Jamaica, an aroun di worl and with worl we jus a Celebrate!!!
UUUsain BIGMAN BOLT- LIGHTENING IS A LEGEND!!
Yes I am happy seeing Usain and Yohan get their Gold and Silver Meddle on Jamaica's 50th year of Independence. we are proud of all of our Atheletes!!!

The women too just a cruise Campbell- Brown's etc

Peace
Sister Omega

Edited by - Sister Omega on 07 Aug 2012 00:06:43
Go to Top of Page

Momodou

Denmark
11512 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2012 :  00:17:47  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
Congratulations Jamaica for taking all three medals in the men's 200m race.

A clear conscience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone
Go to Top of Page

gambiabev

United Kingdom
3091 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2012 :  22:48:08  Show Profile Send gambiabev a Private Message
It was amazing! A brilliant race. I felt my age, because the guy who came 3rd looked about 12!
Go to Top of Page

Sister Omega

United Kingdom
2085 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2012 :  14:17:10  Show Profile  Visit Sister Omega's Homepage Send Sister Omega a Private Message
Yes Guys it was a fantastic 200m race on Thursday, BBW 123 Gold Silver and Bronze for Jamaica's 50th Annivesary of Independence. Bolt is a living Legend. Blake gave a great performance, Weir played the wild card.

Peace
Sister Omega
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06