Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Turism & Travel Forum
 Travel Forum
 And so
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

snuggels

960 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2012 :  03:55:23  Show Profile
And so from Mexico to Gambia This being a different holiday chilling on the beautiful beach in Kololi and catching up with friends and family and planning next years winter hols back on the culture trail
The land of the Raj India a week in Dehli then 4 weeks traveling round Rajistan and the beautiful palaces and monuments on to Mumbia for a week and also a week in Goa finishing of 6 weeks in the deep south Kerala

Edited by - snuggels on 11 Mar 2012 03:56:16

toubab1020

12237 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2012 :  12:46:51  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
You are having a great time snuggles,STILL you return to Gambia even after seeing all the other wonders ,there is just something about the country.

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 11 Mar 2012 12:47:16
Go to Top of Page

Momodou

Denmark
11512 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2012 :  13:29:13  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
I am also on your foot steps Snuggles have just visiter the Colosium and the Vertican in Rome and now on the flight with free Wii fi back to Copenhagen. Will be going to Trieste, Venice and Fano in May (InsAllah). Perhaps to Disneyland Paris during the Summer

A clear conscience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone
Go to Top of Page

tintinto

United Kingdom
105 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2012 :  15:40:25  Show Profile  Visit tintinto's Homepage Send tintinto a Private Message
And i'm off to Blackpool easter Sunday
Go to Top of Page

snuggels

960 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2012 :  17:51:56  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Momodou

I am also on your foot steps Snuggles have just visiter the Colosium and the Vertican in Rome and now on the flight with free Wii fi back to Copenhagen. Will be going to Trieste, Venice and Fano in May (InsAllah). Perhaps to Disneyland Paris during the Summer

I really liked Rome the Vatican and the Cistine chappel, and Pompey Just blows you away But I’m told and seen photos of the roman ruins on the south coast of Turkey I forget the name are more impressive than Rome Maybe one day

Venice very different Like Paris a romantic city
On the cruise around all the major tourist sites in the Med which finished in Venice There were only 4 single people on the boat so we all teamed up and did the shore tours together In Venice we took a motorboat taxi up the main canal
The driver explained he would put on music from his clients home countries
And as we approached the famous arched bridge the music track that came on was W.M.C.A I told the driver to give it full volunm then all 4 of us stood up and started doing the famous moves to the music
And all the people on the bridge started doing the same back to us
A magic moment.
I first went to Disneyland 20 years ago in California and went back 5 years ago but never again the queues it took us 4 hours to see just 2 attractions
So hope the one in Europe is better
Go to Top of Page

snuggels

960 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2012 :  17:54:01  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by tintinto

And i'm off to Blackpool easter Sunday

Nothing wrong with Blackpool been the many times You make it what you wana make it
If you cant have fun in Blackpool you cant have fun anywhere
Go to Top of Page

snuggels

960 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2012 :  19:58:22  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by toubab1020

You are having a great time snuggles,STILL you return to Gambia even after seeing all the other wonders ,there is just something about the country.

Its the chill out factor
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06