Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
 All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: Gambian politics
 QUESTION OF THE DAY.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
Videos: Google videoYoutubeFlash movie Metacafe videoQuicktime movieWindows Media videoReal Video

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
toubab1020 Posted - 20 Feb 2021 : 15:38:46

==========

https://foroyaa.net/what-plans-do-the-kmc-and-the-central-government-have-for-the-women-street-vendors/

==========
February 19, 2021

Every day the women gardeners and those who buy their produce wholesale for retail purposes as well as the fishmongers do occupy the streets near the Serrekunda market to sell their produce. Roads are blocked making it impossible for compound owners and other residents in the area to move freely.

The Serrekunda market and the Sandika are no longer able to hold the people who come to sell their produce in Serrekunda. Since the vendors do pay money to the council, efforts should have been made to purchase land in the area that could be transformed into a market. or the Serrekunda market be built to have many floors that could accommodate more vendors. A solution needs to be found which is a ‘win for all approach’. The vendors need markets. The residents of the area need free access to roads and the council needs revenue. The authorities should find a solution that serves all. This is the dictate of justice and common sense.

Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06